Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Challenges

good idea i always wanted a challenge like these

So they are almost like daily achievements?
    Graal Since 2009
    Experienced Levels Artist, Graphics Artist, Gani Artist
    Any questions? Feel free to ask!
    In-Game Name: MSM
    Email: [email protected]

That's what I was going for or weekly or monthly the monthly are harder ones but a chance at ec and 2k gratlets maybe?idk it's up to admins and devoloper a to do what they want to it

Banned
    Okay guys, no credit for me? k

Cudi you did have good ideas they may have been thank both of us

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazygeek View Post
    I was thinking of a challenges system like a building in north ridge called the challenge center where there are a lists of "challenges"like get a 50 kill streak using only melees or kill 50 people using only a cerntain type of gun or melee.but if you break a requirement then the challenge is broken,I was thinking each challenge can pay a different ammount of gratlets and the harder the challenge the highe the pay but the catch would be you can only attempt a challenge only every 24 hours or if the pay is very high 48 hours whether or not you complete a challenge so that way nonone can become rich too fast.so like if you win a challenge than you can't do one fire 24-48 hours but if you lose or break a challenge you can't do one for 24-48 hours.just a idea lemme if you guys like it
    I dont like it, that is called Achievements, and the price is not good for me for 2 reasons: I dont like to gain hours and hours is called hours because of how much time you play not how much time you win these 'Challenges'

Sorry really confused me XD,all I was thinking is a alternative to making cash and killing time I also think it can home more skills and motivate for more streaks

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazygeek View Post
    Sorry really confused me XD,all I was thinking is a alternative to making cash and killing time I also think it can home more skills and motivate for more streaks
    for that excist the achievements

Yes that is why they Exsist however once you have a lot it can be months before you get another and you don't get paid for em (well you do get ec now and then)but I think at least this gives gratlets and again a way to kill time when your board,plus there are people who want to try and hone there melee skills or hone gun skills or do x y and z