Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Official Goodbye Thread of SirM

Unhappy The Official Goodbye Thread of SirM

Dear admins and fellow players,

I know that I left this game so many times before. I came back to see what is happening. In real life there are too many problems that I face. I want to clean everything out. I will permanently leave the community. This gaming community taught me that playing with friends isn't bad at all. When I started playing this game, my real life social skills have significantly increased and I have more friends now. Although there are some good effects, there is still some bad effects. My family relationship has been destroyed. My brother left us so that he can get closer to his work place. My grandmother's death has scarred me for life. It was a pleasure being in this awesome community! Keep it up!
    Also, I will share to all of you the head custom that I have been working on for months with major delays.I wanted to make this into my personal head but I was broke. I know it doesn't look good. E-mail your comments to [email protected].

headtemplate.jpg

Oh yeah also, remember me when you hear this song....
    "I like trains"

You'll be missed.
    Ed

You were a good guy, rep me before you leave.

Goodbye and good luck.

Good luck with the family problems, farewell fellow Graalian.

You'll be missed by the community. You were one of those matured forum users whom I admired. Good luck with life and hope your family problems can be solved. Also, I feel sorry for you about your grandma's death. Mine died during my birthday this year. I know how it feels. Hope you could achieve success in life. Bye and have a good life ahead
    I fight for equality. I fight for justice. I fight for the right thing.
    I fight therefore I am.

Good bye and good luck

Farewell. I hope you can solve the opposition you and your family are experiencing towards each other. Everything will fall back into place soon..

Good luck

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Sad to see you go my old friend I'll miss us and gl in life
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"