Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Prices of supers

for what item are you talking about?
    That guy that does nothing but trade? Yea that's me. Iera since 2011

I'm talking about any of them. Sure they look different but most of them have the same stats, either recolored or something similar. So no, I don't believe most of your "prices"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

lol. honestly, i dont care if you belive most of my prices. all trashpics with the exeption of the skate tps are just normal tps that look diffrent. and think of this, a normal trashpic is free, but i would like to see you get a crayon or spear or any of the super trashpics for free. unless the persons your friend, you cant. and all the super trashpics are just normal trashpics re graphiced. yet they are worth un unlimited ammoount more because the original one is free.
    That guy that does nothing but trade? Yea that's me. Iera since 2011

Never said anything about getting those free because it's unrealistic. And I know everybody has a different standpoint, I just told my view on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Quote Originally Posted by Dragongraaleralovestimo View Post
    lol. honestly, i dont care if you belive most of my prices. all trashpics with the exeption of the skate tps are just normal tps that look diffrent. and think of this, a normal trashpic is free, but i would like to see you get a crayon or spear or any of the super trashpics for free. unless the persons your friend, you cant. and all the super trashpics are just normal trashpics re graphiced. yet they are worth un unlimited ammoount more because the original one is free.
    Why would anyone spend a fortune on a special trashpick when they can get one for free?

Sick of all this "supers" bs. It is a waste of time and money. I'd rather spend on guns.
    I fight for equality. I fight for justice. I fight for the right thing.
    I fight therefore I am.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragongraaleralovestimo View Post
    are you guys talking about the layerd dagger? or the modern katana. xstarx i assume you dont trade. rainbow brellas are 750k shells. and yes people earn it from trading. also, layerd daggers (only 1 that will be traded in game because timo got his as a gift) are not gonna be auctioned anymore from what i understand. the modern katana is like the blookat katna, it is droppable. only bas, timo and engel have it.
    I was a trader once, an awful one but I understand how this prices are not meant to be at they seem are now.
    I agree with Mystic, items that cost over the budget in auctions are not worth the pricing as they are.
    It's more like you're ripping either yourself or that guy is tricking you just cause it isn't auctioned anymore.
    "Oh, what a nice item that isn't auctioned anymore. I think I'll buy it with shells."
    Who does that^?
    Oh please, 250k shells is already more than 400k+ Gralats.

Exactly. Why buy an average melee for the same price as a Bar PBP and still have some money left over.

Hmm nice layerd hammer lol buys katana and owns u with it.
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Who has a million?