Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Prices of supers

Banned
    Seen a guy status saying "selling Layerd hammer 250k shells!"
    Like wow?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragongraaleralovestimo View Post
    indeed. but prices arent strictly on rarity. take for example the panda hug, there are way more black brellas then panda hugs, yet a panda hugs 4k and a brellas 18k.
    Because all that item does is let you hug a toy panda bear. Umbrellas have a "bullet block" (not really good but anways) 2 different ganis for attacking (the flip in air and spin around yourself). Which would make it cooler to have so to speak. So yes it isn't always based on rarity, it's based on how useful the item itself is.

Recolored objects shouldn't really be priced extremely higher than the original. It does the same freaking thing, just different looks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

diffrent colored brellas are rarer then the black brellas, as black brellas can still be auctioned but colored ones cant anymore.
    That guy that does nothing but trade? Yea that's me. Iera since 2011

diffrent colored brellas are rarer then the black brellas, as black brellas can still be auctioned but colored ones cant anymore.
    So people pay more for a fancy colour just because it is rarer? Some people have no sense.

Selling green drag sword!:P
    Pm me on era my name is Mr.PiBB(Cosmics)

So? Like I said before, they do the same thing just different looks. You "traders" make no sense. I know era isnt really based of reality, but think of it this way: there're a lot of umbrellas in real life, with different attributes/brands/colors/etc. only those with different attributes will make you pay different than those with just colors/patterns. So IF an umbrella had different attributes (actions and such) than other umbrellas, then yes it will cost more because it is a bit more different than the average umbrella.<-talking about era now.

Like I said, era shouldn't be compared to real life it was just an example. It's just why pay a more expensive price just for a different color that has nothing else that makes it special? Makes no sense.

Banned
    Look, there can be 1 hundred black umbrellas and 1 white umbrella. Both same thing just different color. the white may be worth significantly more than 1 black because its harder to find. just like how food be harder to find, it be more expensive. (alaskan frontier for example, milk can be 25$ a glass)

You have forgotten ice cream (melee). Can you send a message to me about the price? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Look, there can be 1 hundred black umbrellas and 1 white umbrella. Both same thing just different color. the white may be worth significantly more than 1 black because its harder to find. just like how food be harder to find, it be more expensive. (alaskan frontier for example, milk can be 25$ a glass)
    There's more than one type of food, so yes there will be different prices for them. Umbrellas have only one thing different about them and that's color. Food has different tastes, fullness, nutrients, etc. which comparing them is totally opposite of eachother.

What I would do is just buy an item that is good value. What is the point of buying a rainbow brella just because it its rainbow??? I would much rather buy a regular brella that is 50x cheaper.