Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: All meh guns!

No, only one of the guns here is an edit and i stated that in the post.

Guys only one is an edit. (Not)

Like I said, I made almost all of them by myself. Please also say which ones you think are edited and also which gun by who they are an edit of instead of saying nonsense.
    Last edited by Warli; 08-31-2014 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Warli View Post
    Like I said, I made almost all of them by myself. Please also say which ones you think are edited and also which gun by who they are an edit of instead of saying nonsense.
    Some guns I made like 2 months ago.
    The Ace is an edit of my old one.
    Top left and bottom right is an edit, similar versions of both are in bitzsams gun thread- l96a1 and idk what the bottom right is called i think its an sdar or something, idk it's in arma 3
    (You asked for it)

- - - Updated - - -

Some machine guns
    Bottom left another edit, ill admit it's very heavy but the colour and some basic details are the same

- - - Updated - - -

I decided to make a thread for all my guns for you guys to see ^-^
    Attachment 4571
    Scar is another heavy edit

- - - Updated - - -

An rpg ^^
    Rpg is an edit, looks almost the same as the one in eras gun game, idk who made the original but probs blitz again since you seem to edit only his things

- - - Updated - - -

That's all i can see as edits so far, as for the other guns gj if you made them from scratch but again who knows now considering youve clearly edited some (at least the ones i pointed out) and said you havent edited any

Btw just accept and then you can move on, don't bother denying it or i will go find the originals and compare them so everyone can see since i hate people stealing stuff and then denying it. doubt theyll be to hard to find since theyll probably all be in the one persons thread

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Top left and bottom right is an edit, similar versions of both are in bitzsams gun thread- l96a1 and idk what the bottom right is called i think its an sdar or something, idk it's in arma 3
    (You asked for it)

- - - Updated - - -

Bottom left another edit, ill admit it's very heavy but the colour and some basic details are the same

- - - Updated - - -

Scar is another heavy edit

- - - Updated - - -

Rpg is an edit, looks almost the same as the one in eras gun game, idk who made the original but probs blitz again since you seem to edit only his things

- - - Updated - - -

That's all i can see as edits so far, as for the other guns gj if you made them from scratch but again who knows now considering youve clearly edited some (at least the ones i pointed out) and said you havent edited any

Btw just accept and then you can move on, don't bother denying it or i will go find the originals and compare them so everyone can see since i hate people stealing stuff and then denying it. doubt theyll be to hard to find since theyll probably all be in the one persons thread
    Ace: Like I said, edit of my old one which is also in this thread.
    Machine gun: Made it with bitzsams gun design tutorial thread, made it from scratch tho.
    Scar: not an edit, made it based off the one in cs:go
    Rpg: Looks so different to bitzsams. Made it after seeing bitzsams edit of some old one, also from scratch.

I guess many of my weapons kind of look like bitzsams because I tried to kind of use his shading and also use the tutorial thread he made. And I won´t just accept that the things I made aren´t made by me.
    If you want me to I can post pictures of my design process next time.

He steal gfx of other

Ace: Like I said, edit of my old one which is also in this thread.
    Machine gun: Made it with bitzsams gun design tutorial thread, made it from scratch tho.
    Scar: not an edit, made it based off the one in cs:go
    Rpg: Looks so different to bitzsams. Made it after seeing bitzsams edit of some old one, also from scratch.

I guess many of my weapons kind of look like bitzsams because I tried to kind of use his shading and also use the tutorial thread he made. And I won´t just accept that the things I made aren´t made by me.
    If you want me to I can post pictures of my design process next time.
    I didnt say the ace i said the l96 sniper and the bottom right, i googled the name and found its called an RFB. Both have pretty much the exact same outline and details just recoloured a darker grey. Your rfb does have more detail though but still has the same shape and original details

Actually made that before bitzsam posted it. I know I can´t prove it. Also, the l96 doesn´t really have the same shape. Please look at both of the l96´s, you´ll see that they are quite different. If you want me to, I´ll try to find a picture of Bitzsam and show what is different.

- - - Updated - - -

And Katsu, stop it. At least do it like renegade and say something productive but just spamming this nonsense everywhere.
    Last edited by Warli; 09-02-2014 at 12:17 PM.

Some shotgun.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Some futuristic Smg
    Attached Images Attached Images