Thread: New Island

Big Cheese

Smile New Island

i've always loved the idea of having a new island on era it would b really cool; new bases, new shops, new places to spar in etc.

This thread should be under future improvements.

They already have a ton of threads VERY similar to this...
    山Yamamoto-kun

Banned
    Coop town is ongoing through project but cause of Xmas, everything went to it.

Banned
    lol coop town

It doesn't have to be an island, js. A whole new map wouldn't be a bad idea. On graalians I remember talk and a hat competition for a ninja town. It never came to fruition. Id love to see a desert wild west town imo. Buy horses, very old guns out here, tomahawk, etc. I'd love to see Classics horse our here and not change the fighting style. A gun on horseback. Anyway, I kind of went on a tangent.

Yes, map expansion is a great idea. Always has been. But I guess content is another issue. And presentation. I suggest a new second overworld with new bases, new towns and regions. Mountains: Ninja theme. Desert: Wild west theme. Different themes for bases, instead of the overused gangsta crap. Military themed base, Classic fort turned into an era base... The possibilities are endless.