Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How can I get more event coins?

Newcomer
    Near gangster zone you can find the quicksand pit and get out of it through moving you guy around and you will be able to get out! AND You earn a free Ec!

Quote Originally Posted by rorriM View Post
    Well the first thing you have to do is go to the top right corner of the map and find the man named gordoloc. He will give you a wooden sword and a riddle.
    "I see you now
    I saw you then
    I will be there
    I am the end

I can't be down
    I'm always up
    I see the world
    I know of love"

Obviously, you are supposed to go to the sewers of Southridge, located below the player hat shop. 2 mages will appear, they will both request a payment to pass. Give the first one(the blue one) the wooden sword. Shoot the second one(the red mage)
    A door will appear, do not enter it, first you must get the invincibility gloves found in robgs shop, which is found after the airplane in far north graal.
    Return to the door and put one glove on the door, it will fall over revealing a monster. Kill it and then, using the other glove, put it on the monster.
    The monster will then turn into a black hole, sucking you in. You will appear in a room that is completely white. Walk to the red side and find the staff(the green one, note the blue one)
    Upon picking it up, an event coin will appear. Grab the event coin to receive 5 free ec.
    Sounds legit

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -