Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How can I get more event coins?

How can I get more event coins?

Do events, achievements, facebook screenshots, or the occasional free ec from snk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Quote Originally Posted by Thenickwb View Post
    Well the first thing you have to do is go to the top right corner of the map and find the man named gordoloc. He will give you a wooden sword and a riddle.
    "I see you now
    I saw you then
    I will be there
    I am the end

I can't be down
    I'm always up
    I see the world
    I know of love"

Obviously, you are supposed to go to the sewers of Southridge, located below the player hat shop. 2 mages will appear, they will both request a payment to pass. Give the first one(the blue one) the wooden sword. Shoot the second one(the red mage)
    A door will appear, do not enter it, first you must get the invincibility gloves found in robgs shop, which is found after the airplane in far north graal.
    Return to the door and put one glove on the door, it will fall over revealing a monster. Kill it and then, using the other glove, put it on the monster.
    The monster will then turn into a black hole, sucking you in. You will appear in a room that is completely white. Walk to the red side and find the staff(the green one, note the blue one)
    Upon picking it up, an event coin will appear. Grab the event coin to receive 5 free ec.

Quote Originally Posted by rorriM View Post
    Well the first thing you have to do is go to the top right corner of the map and find the man named gordoloc. He will give you a wooden sword and a riddle.
    "I see you now
    I saw you then
    I will be there
    I am the end

I can't be down
    I'm always up
    I see the world
    I know of love"

Obviously, you are supposed to go to the sewers of Southridge, located below the player hat shop. 2 mages will appear, they will both request a payment to pass. Give the first one(the blue one) the wooden sword. Shoot the second one(the red mage)
    A door will appear, do not enter it, first you must get the invincibility gloves found in robgs shop, which is found after the airplane in far north graal.
    Return to the door and put one glove on the door, it will fall over revealing a monster. Kill it and then, using the other glove, put it on the monster.
    The monster will then turn into a black hole, sucking you in. You will appear in a room that is completely white. Walk to the red side and find the staff(the green one, note the blue one)
    Upon picking it up, an event coin will appear. Grab the event coin to receive 5 free ec.
    I actually believed this xD, btw its not real.
    Check out my youtube channel!, XeeCuRve Graal. Feel free to Private message me your questions/concerns or if you just want to have a chat on Graal.
    Username: Xee+CuRve
    Thanks!

Stay online 24/7 for ec uploads
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Xee View Post
    I actually believed this xD, btw its not real.
    Sshhh

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Stay online 24/7 for ec uploads
    This is where EC upload is being used up by afk'ers.

is it true ???? also if it is. is it for graal online or classic or zone

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by rorriM View Post
    "I see you now
    I saw you then
    I will be there
    I am the end

I can't be down
    I'm always up
    I see the world
    I know of love"

Did you make this up on the spot? x.x Lol...it sounds like it could be a Delteria quest.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

achievements.
    Last edited by bxrius; 07-09-2019 at 09:53 PM.