Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: P2k

For the first day you'll be like ya these are awesome then you'll regret buying them. At least that was my experience with them...

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

The P2ks are devastating guns only held back by the fact that it's really overpriced. If you thought Ghost M4 was overpriced, take a look at the price and prerequisites in order to get the P2k.

The P2k costs 100k ($100,000) each and requires 100k kills. That's going to take a awhile to reach up to P2k. These pistols that have such heavy prerequisites to obtain them makes it sound like an end game weapon for era. This is not the case however. They are designed for near unlimited spam with nice looking skins to purchase. You have regular skin, diamond skin and gold skin.

Here's a quick overview with P2k
    Pros:
    +Good damage, (9 when upgraded)
    +Good rate of fire (dual)
    +Extremely high clip for pistols (32 dual, 16 single)
    +Shoots on both sides, alternating (Dual)
    +Cheap upgrade price ($100)

Cons:
    --Overpriced. Stats don't meet up with other 100k+ weapons
    --Requires 100k kills

There are more pros and cons listed on here. This is because P2k are great guns but priced poorly. Do not let the description fool you. P2ks are not exactly king of pking. Rather, really good at spar. It's rate of fire is decent when dual. Don't expect it to be extremely fast and shoots just as fast or very slightly slower than Ap7 dual. Comparing P2k with Ap7. Your main upgrade with p2k is that it's upgrade price is quite cheap and it's clip size and reload time has been improved from the Ap7. If it's rate of fire or damage was increased, P2k would be the terminator of era.

If you are willing to spend a lot of time pking and spend a lot of money for P2ks, then lower your gun stats standards. It's a fun weapon to use but not the most devastating weapon in the game.
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Let's see- digging is a bit useless now.
    Trash picking+mushing- it's an easy job as you get to kill/earn in era and even travel.
    Car jobs? Takes too long.
    I earned 15k in one day through car missions. Then they nerfed it >:C with the watergun nerf making me stop playing altogether.
    <center>"I'm a Gani Artist"
    -iZone Gani Admin-
    -Former iEra Gani Admin- *Resigned*

Watermelon Power!</center>

Quote Originally Posted by doodleman171 View Post
    I earned 15k in one day through car missions. Then they nerfed it >:C with the watergun nerf making me stop playing altogether.
    How was car mission nerfed?
    I fight for equality. I fight for justice. I fight for the right thing.
    I fight therefore I am.

Quote Originally Posted by *DaScientist View Post
    How was car mission nerfed?
    There is a timer on the NPC of when it can give a player the mission. When the player touches the NPC and receives the mission, other players cannot talk to the NPC for about 10 seconds or so. If there are lots of players doing car missions, it is suggested to find another mission NPC or do a different job.
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer

Veteran
    The ROF doesn't really matter yet... js .

Banned
    where do you buy it?

Big Cheese
    P2Ks are so overreated tbh; they're so not worth 200k and i tried em, they're good but still not worth 200k. They deal 9 damage in perfect shape, and the best way to earn money nowadays is the fort killers event; as u get body parts and money when u win. and between fort killing pick trash and mushrooms.

OreOs
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
    where do you buy it?
    It's bought at the Spar Complex, must have 100k player kills in order to enter the room.

Well DaScientist personally i think that gun is amazing my friend let me mess around on his acc and i went pking with the p2k its RoF is good and its strong so yeah get it and pm me if you need to know something 'EvilKuribo'