Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: P2k

Why do you all say its bad, it has better stats than the bar in every aspect except damage. Most of the people saying it sucks are sparrers, the gun is a basing reward, its meant for basing

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Why do you all say its bad, it has better stats than the bar in every aspect except damage. Most of the people saying it sucks are sparrers, the gun is a basing reward, its meant for basing
    There's no spread which sucks for pking and the way it fires is troublesome if it was changed so both pistols fired at the same time I think it'd be way better.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post

its a pking reward, not a basing reward. Most sparers do not have 100k kills, if they do they most likely have under 2,000 wins in which I truly would not consider them to be sparers. It is absolutely terrible for basing and is not worth the money or the hard work that is 100,000 player kills.

hwaryun
    I wonder what the p2ks would be like if the bullets shoot out like the uzi series, not alternating...

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy View Post
    I wonder what the p2ks would be like if the bullets shoot out like the uzi series, not alternating...
    They'd be awesome and I'd use them lmao.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harper View Post
    They'd be awesome and I'd use them lmao.
    I feel like administrators should gear the p2k towards pk. In other words, they should make it non- alternating, automatic and with a decent spread. The gun is rewarded after 100000 kills, so why make it not worth it?

Why even make it cost money 100k kills is hard enough work!