Thread: What gun to buy?

What gun to buy?

So here is the thing, I use to play era alot until i got bored and quit now i am starting again. But since i was gone quiet a bit of time so now theres much more new guns and stuff. So my question is what gun to buy, or which gun is better for basing i was thinking about buying M4 but since theres much more new guns added i dont know if its the right choice.
    Thanks for your help.

Banned
    I would usually go for the other guns first rather than the new ones.
    I don't know, not a gun worker.
    But I rather get sten cause it's faster for spar and PK.
    If you're looking forward to upgrade to better gear, save up your money.

Thanks for the help.
    But i am not really looking to buy the new guns and i am not really interested in guns for spar.I am just looking for a good bading gun that is good. I was asking this question because now theres much more guns in game and i thought theres maybe a better gun out there like something better then M4 for example. But anyways thanks for your help.

Development Team
    Good basing gun? There's quite a few, as xstarx has said sten is good for pk and spar, you never know you might wanna go from basing to spar, seems like many people do so.

I suggest going for sten, it's a good gun for both.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

A good new gun... hmmm i'd say the tachi scorpion is good but the Sten is also good plus NEVER EVER GET THE M4 ATTACHMENT

A lot of the guns in aimpoint are good for bases, my favourite is the aa12 since it has a 12 clip and shoots 3 bullets quickly, i also found outside bases theres a lower hit timer on it so people die quicker. Besides that the fal is also good

Sten isn't good for pk since it's slow. I suggest getting the Maccus Uzi. Even single is good enough.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by *Meister View Post
    Sten isn't good for pk since it's slow. I suggest getting the Maccus Uzi. Even single is good enough.
    Ah not for now. Since Sam nerf the freeze rate of it.
    So now Maccus is a bit slower than before spam.

MP40 if you are a cheapsake.
    #Buff the M16

M4 is the cheapest and best basing gun you can get. Get M4. Sten is ok but I dont like it as much. It depends on you and your style of playing to make the choice between sten and m4