Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A Great Idea For A Great Forum

A Great Idea For A Great Forum

hello everybody ,
    i was really inactive For A while, as you noticed i havent been on For a while And Havent Visted this site for 2 weeks i think , why?
    i was Seeking around with another forums "besides graal " I saw many forums and There was A great forums , either a great section and many ideas , I have an idea for era-go forum thats make Alot of things defferent Around The iEra community:
    V-I-P Section: Example User need to pay /donate 10 Dollers or 5 To be vip forever or for a while , with paypal system, the vip section includes many walkthroughs , items , Competitions , also able to change the name or group, or stats more than 5 time example.but the guides, and stuff like that for The normal users ofcourse
    ~~~~~
    annoucement Category : there should be an annoucment section / category Includes the whole news ,hiring potions & competitions, it would be easier and easier and Useful
    ************+*****+******+********
    so what you think About your idea to make this thread better
    ~~~note:
    thats my ideas , ik this thread should belongs to future improvements, but i want it here to share the ideas with many players
    regards

Wat
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    Wat
    I stopped trying to find out what his sentences meant a long time ago. He frankly just speaks gibberish that honestly do not serve a real purpose, other then granting him attention

Normally I criticize people for poking at others for grammar. But there's no excuse here. He's english. Learn to spell.

Im sorry what did you say? It was something about paying 5-10$ for VIP, couldn't read the rest.

what? what da gramma ye everyone is asking , however they dont need to know
    why i have no grammer ,
    coz i have no time to write otherwise it need to be understunded

Banned
    PayPal for VIP?
    This is forums, not a site to bootlick.

El Bacon Hombre Police Commissioner
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentKilla View Post
    hello everybody ,
    i was really inactive For A while, as you noticed i havent been on For a while And Havent Visted this site for 2 weeks i think , why?
    i was Seeking around with another forums "besides graal " I saw many forums and There was A great forums , either a great section and many ideas , I have an idea for era-go forum thats make Alot of things defferent Around The iEra community:
    V-I-P Section: Example User need to pay /donate 10 Dollers or 5 To be vip forever or for a while , with paypal system, the vip section includes many walkthroughs , items , Competitions , also able to change the name or group, or stats more than 5 time example.but the guides, and stuff like that for The normal users ofcourse
    ~~~~~
    annoucement Category : there should be an annoucment section / category Includes the whole news ,hiring potions & competitions, it would be easier and easier and Useful
    ************+*****+******+********
    so what you think About your idea to make this thread better
    ~~~note:
    thats my ideas , ik this thread should belongs to future improvements, but i want it here to share the ideas with many players
    regards
    We will never make users pay or allow them to donate out-of-pocket cash toward the forum. The financial situation is to be managed by the Webmasters and the team doesn't want players worrying about funding the website, even if there are added incentives to those who donate.
    [email protected]
    *Stefan: You steal my cookies?

k if this occurs im done ^^
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)

So you want people to pay for this website? Are you serious?