Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: how to get 20k for FREE (tutorial)

lol
    Roaming.

You can always take the glasses off the template n buy the glasses they sell in era Then no reason for them to refund it

Yeah the glasses they sell on there are cute and not that expensive, they are only 1999. there is also a free pair that you can pick up in a back room at the player's shop. I really wish they could make the glasses and hats separate from each other though so people could wear glasses and a hat at the same time instead of just one or the other.
    The one, the only Aevallie
    Have any questions or comments? Feel free to shoot me a PM on Graal Era and I will gladly help to the best of my ability! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Aevallie View Post
    Yeah the glasses they sell on there are cute and not that expensive, they are only 1999. there is also a free pair that you can pick up in a back room at the player's shop. I really wish they could make the glasses and hats separate from each other though so people could wear glasses and a hat at the same time instead of just one or the other.
    i know its just not every thing will look as good if a part is tooken.off or replaced with a difrent one

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    He does want his head.
    Why do they delete his and not others with similar heads, and why was his head refunded now when instead they could done it long ago.
    coz a new admin wana look good to the higher staff ):

now this is a piss takeAttachment 4666

lol ..
    Do you have any Questions regarding to Era? Do you have any problems? Any concerns? Pm me!!

Simplest, whats the big deal? Glasses count as a hat, and you are not allowed to have glasses or a hat on your custom head. In that small glasses shop above the water park are a pair of glasses similar to the ones on your head. Just edit your head to not have glasses and buy those glasses.
    Graal Since 2009
    Experienced Levels Artist, Graphics Artist, Gani Artist
    Any questions? Feel free to ask!
    In-Game Name: MSM
    Email: [email protected]

I think the problem with him removing the glasses is obvious, he wouldn't be able to wear other hats if he has to use his hat slot for the glasses

I had a head with a head band on it and so jeni refunded it (but gave me 20k) out of nowhere,auctions had just ended... but I see everyone (and by everyone I mean almost everyone) with illegal animations and hats and gifs on their heads and have never be refunded ...is it just me or do I smell discrimination based...you can't refund just one persons head because of the rules if another is pardoned.Look at half the members of Ragekae they have hats/headbands..so era should either remove the illegalization of hats on heads or refund everyone with them...I think I made my point and the best of luck Simplest.