Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: how to get 20k for FREE (tutorial)

I don't see why any head needs to have any type of hat seeing how it's causing this much of a commotion just because of glasses. If there's a hat just like the one on your head in game, then it shouldn't be able to be uploaded. The custom rules are going to be changed every so often (I'm sure they will) so just disallow hats being on heads completely, because people are going to complain no matter what. As you can see it's already causing problems.

And Simplest be grateful that you got some extra cash just because of the problem, and buy glasses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Quote Originally Posted by BLACK DYNOMITE View Post
    I had a head with a head band on it and so jeni refunded it (but gave me 20k) out of nowhere,auctions had just ended... but I see everyone (and by everyone I mean almost everyone) with illegal animations and hats and gifs on their heads and have never be refunded ...is it just me or do I smell discrimination based...you can't refund just one persons head because of the rules if another is pardoned.Look at half the members of Ragekae they have hats/headbands..so era should either remove the illegalization of hats on heads or refund everyone with them...I think I made my point and the best of luck Simplest.
    Headbands are allowed, as long as they do not cover a large portion of the head. Most people who have a headband on their head have it covering only a small section.
    Graal Since 2009
    Experienced Levels Artist, Graphics Artist, Gani Artist
    Any questions? Feel free to ask!
    In-Game Name: MSM
    Email: [email protected]

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Are scarves that cover the mouth or nose allowed?
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

I dont see the big deal, hats barely cost anything and if people are willing to spend 20k on a head with glasses or a small hat then who cares

Zephlyn
    LOL the step when you pm ser saying: wasuuuuuup

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    I don't see why any head needs to have any type of hat seeing how it's causing this much of a commotion just because of glasses. If there's a hat just like the one on your head in game, then it shouldn't be able to be uploaded. The custom rules are going to be changed every so often (I'm sure they will) so just disallow hats being on heads completely, because people are going to complain no matter what. As you can see it's already causing problems.

And Simplest be grateful that you got some extra cash just because of the problem, and buy glasses.
    The rule long ago was no custom head eyes should be covered with mask even if it's not fully covering.
    Now it's totally useless if you want to create a small thing.

jeni
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACK DYNOMITE View Post
    I had a head with a head band on it and so jeni refunded it (but gave me 20k) out of nowhere,auctions had just ended... but I see everyone (and by everyone I mean almost everyone) with illegal animations and hats and gifs on their heads and have never be refunded ...is it just me or do I smell discrimination based...you can't refund just one persons head because of the rules if another is pardoned.Look at half the members of Ragekae they have hats/headbands..so era should either remove the illegalization of hats on heads or refund everyone with them...I think I made my point and the best of luck Simplest.
    I definitely am an equal opportunity rule enforcer If you know of others who are not in compliance, please report them and we will address them as well. I do not remember refunding your head personally but my role is to review approvals by all staff and it may have been one they did in error.

Quote Originally Posted by jeni View Post
    Good way to get that $20k courtesy taken away...
    Don't be an Indian giver.

Layerd added -40000 gralats to offline Simplest*head got Deleted ;-;* (Graal1018786) - now has 4460 gralats. Reason:being stupid

Hope you got what you wanted.
    #GetCreative
    Have any problems, issues or questions?
    Email me at:[email protected]

OreOs
    Quote Originally Posted by Layerd View Post
    Reason:being stupid
    Day made lmao