Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sparring Trainer/Mentor?

Sparring Trainer/Mentor?

I need help at spar! I've always been a decent pker and streaker,but I am not the strongest at sparring. I have won a couple of times in the past, but nowadays sparring is taken a lot more seriously and people have gotten a lot better while I was just basing. Sparring is fun if you win, so I need a mentor or trainer that could help me. If you would like to help me message me in game: BEAR Xio* (I also own the Grim Reaper's sub gang xx666xx)
    In game name: BEAR Canavi

Soldier
    Hmm if u want my advice Bear, u should just practice on dodging and boxing. Also, if u gonna get spar trainer, get someone with about 5k+ wins. (BTW I have 13k wins and am willing to train anybody that asks me to train them)
    I just wanna help people in Era...
    but y'all get on my nerves so it's hard to do that

Grippy
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    (BTW I have 13k wins and am willing to train anybody that asks me to train them)
    What's your name in game Magnum?

idk what this is
    Don't use a trainer.
    Nobody knows what you're capable of...
    Only you.

Banned
    I used to spar and train with iBear back in '11.

The skills is with you and you need to learn it for yourself...don't just rely on the trainer because nothing will happens to you and your skills. It's good if you find out your skills by yourself.
    Note: Try sparring at practice spar for average sparring but don't tell the sparrer to train you because like what I said "Nothing Will Happens".
    Need Help? or Questions?
    Just Ask me and I will give the answer right away
    Want to skype with me? wolverine_graal
    ~Gani Artist

For anyone reading this thread for sparring advice all I have to say is it takes dedication and a lot of practice. Make sure you have speedboost from Mercy Gym treadmills. Focus on learning to dodge bullets as that is what helps the most imo. I sucked really bad when I started but I never gave up and now I have 6k+ wins and joined Magus :] You don't need a mentor to be good.
    Got Questions? Ask me and I'll help you out.

I don't understand how someone is supposed to train someone in spar lol. Heres a very useful technique that makes you the best: move left then move up then left and right and right again then shoot and move down and up and left but NOT right. Make sure not to move left first though because it messes everything up. Oh, and move down at the end too. Is that how I'm supposed to train someone? Think about it, you can't train someone, they think differently. And it's difficult to show someone how to spar correctly through an online game. It's all in your brain and thumbs brush.
    EP

I never ask for a trainer or mentor i just go in spar sit for an hour and watch people spar Nd then i try to copy the moves on my own thats how i got 4k spar wins
    [/COLOR]Admins do a terrible job

In game name : a ten year old

Ps. I am not actually 10 year old it is just funny to see people rage when they lose to a ten year old in spar or when they die

U don't need a trainer, because everyone has their own way of sparring. I trained myself, by simply going to practice spar everyday and sparring. Many people who have 5k+ spar wins are annoying spammy BAR nubs with no skill whatsoever, therefore can not teach u crap because of their lack of skill. I use M4, and have trained to spar since i started iEra. Thats my advice to u :] spar any chance u get. U will improve

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.