Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sparring Trainer/Mentor?

Ok so, i suggest you spar around 500 times. See what your score is and look back on what you can improve on. It could be dodging, top sparring, controlling bottom(Boxing), anything thatll make u better. Keep sparring and sparring more. Once you realize your starting to win. Reset spar stats and start all over. Only reset if your stats are negative. My advice kinda bad but idk

Also look at other people spar and try to figure out what they do. Then find which techniques work best for u.
    Last edited by Ventus; 03-21-2014 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow7980 View Post
    U don't need a trainer, because everyone has their own way of sparring. I trained myself, by simply going to practice spar everyday and sparring. Many people who have 5k+ spar wins are annoying spammy BAR nubs with no skill whatsoever, therefore can not teach u crap because of their lack of skill. I use M4, and have trained to spar since i started iEra. Thats my advice to u :] spar any chance u get. U will improve
    you can flaw a bar with a M4 even with an M16 so don't cry because someone beated you with a BAR

Advice: if you get frustrated... Learn to lose, put down graal for a while, come back for fun in learning.