Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stahp changing stuff

Why not give us options for reskinning the weapon, despite Ab8's purpose was for different skins. Half of us may not like changes, while others like changes.

IMO, I miss the old starter pistols because there wasn't that many silver and shiny weapons. Starter pistols are given to new players. They're new to the game and the starter pistols looks new too. The new starter pistol lacks sound effect when reloading dual pistols.

Changing weapons sometimes result completely changing the gun but still retaining the stats. Why change a weapon someone was already content with? This is why player given options are sometimes good. Heck, I'll pay $5000 to change my starter pistols into the classic one.

You can't expect everyone to love new changes.

change m3? Just asking anyway love the new PBP <3

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGhost View Post
    Why not give us options for reskinning the weapon, despite Ab8's purpose was for different skins. Half of us may not like changes, while others like changes.

IMO, I miss the old starter pistols because there wasn't that many silver and shiny weapons. Starter pistols are given to new players. They're new to the game and the starter pistols looks new too. The new starter pistol lacks sound effect when reloading dual pistols.

Changing weapons sometimes result completely changing the gun but still retaining the stats. Why change a weapon someone was already content with? This is why player given options are sometimes good. Heck, I'll pay $5000 to change my starter pistols into the classic one.

You can't expect everyone to love new changes.
    Agreed.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Development Team
    Aug and Famas were good changes, they didn't completely change the original look of the gun just updated the graphics a bit... The bar and pbp didn't need changing so why change them.. Should've just updated the coloring not completely reinvented the gun.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Okay im seriously ticked off. If they change anything else I quit. Especially the colt6.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Untilthemoonrises View Post
    Aug and Famas were good changes, they didn't completely change the original look of the gun just updated the graphics a bit... The bar and pbp didn't need changing so why change them.. Should've just updated the coloring not completely reinvented the gun.
    They weren't completely new guns, they are both edited versions of the original, the famas and aug were the only guns completely redone

Quote Originally Posted by 3.X View Post
    Okay im seriously ticked off. If they change anything else I quit. Especially the colt6.
    Already told you about 6 times its not going to be changed..