Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stahp changing stuff

Stahp changing stuff

Aug and famas I guess needed to be changed but it's not necessary to keep changing all these guns which r perfectly fine... bar didn't need to be changed and now it just looks ugly lol and IMO pbp didnt need a change either... now probably shipka will be changed and eventually everything ._. there's no point in changing the looks of the guns we r used to it's kind of a waste of time...

Agreed instead of making guns worse use that time to do something useful

+rep

Banned
    I dont know why sam thinks he has time to change ganis and graphics on guns when he should be fixing the weapons stats.

I like all the new weapon changes. Change isn't always bad and obviously people like the change of the PBP judging by the poll results. What I am wondering is why only a poll was made for PBP and not the others.

They shouldn't change the M4 GFX. They should keep it as nostalgic as possible since it's one of the oldest guns in era, that's still good.

orly
    NBLIB

they should change the shipka entirely since its not a real gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaldin View Post
    they should change the shipka entirely since its not a real gun.
    Yes it is, and it looks like the current graphic
    http://www.arsenal-bg.com/defense_police/shipka_smg.htm

Im only changing guns based on player requests. The AUG and Famas weren't requests but i didnt feel they were shop quality, PBP was changed on request of olirus who made it and i thought it looked really nice, its not even that different from the old one besides a new colour palette and cleaner details. The bar wouldn't have changed if i hadn't of gotten a swarm of people asking for it after the pbp was changed, and again im still 50/50 on the new m4 being changed. If you want to see it, its in someones gun changes thread here and is the same shape as the old one just brighter with more details.

The only guns i feel need an update now is the m16, the rest of the guns are fine as they are.

things are like pokemons. it needs to level up!