Thread: accounts

Question accounts

So we all been getting these msg that says dont let ppl use your acc today I saw a msg that says you would get banned if u do isnt that to much o.o? I wanna know why ya gunna banned ppl for this
    IGN: Buddah Lovah

So your going to let people steal or use your account?
    Do you have any Questions regarding to Era? Do you have any problems? Any concerns? Pm me!!

Well when u let somone use ur acc all u do is confirm it and u can revoke any time I dont understand how that is stealin

An if they I do let them use what would the do stea my guns? Or steal my ec items? Lol

Banned
    If we see people account trading or the evidence of it (one IP address used in both accounts) we will jail both accounts.
    This is not allowed. It can also lead to account theft.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    If we see people account trading or the evidence of it (one IP address used in both accounts) we will jail both accounts.
    This is not allowed. It can also lead to account theft.
    They could be siblings. Nevertheless, I think this rule is useful and some people tend to take advantage of the dumb/foolish ones by trying to seek their account informations.

Quote Originally Posted by *Meister View Post
    They could be siblings. Nevertheless, I think this rule is useful and some people tend to take advantage of the dumb/foolish ones by trying to seek their account informations.
    That's not what he means. If there's only one IP address for both accounts, then yes they're either siblings or second accounts. But if they're completely different IPs and then they add a second IP identical to someone elses, then it's possible that they have someone elses account. So it's multiple IP addresses that should make it seem suspicious of someone having another's account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person