Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Delteria Styled GFX

Delteria Styled GFX

Some stuff I made in the delteria style! Will update when I have made more! Enjoy image.jpgimage.jpg
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Great job! I can't really judge cause i don't know any better... And!! A little off topic but Delteria releases this Friday party peeps! DDD
    山Yamamoto-kun

Definitely needs some work.
    Your blade texture is all wrong, it leads me to believe you have only seen pictures of delteria's weapons.
    Here are some examples of delteria's weapons.
    Oh and by the way, all these weapons have been revealed so far so I am not leaking any info here, I did not make these either.

Your blade texture is off

image.jpg image.jpgalright like this? Left is original blade right is trying to use like the ones you posted
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Getting much better. Make the blade part brighter, and use less colors on the handle. Also make sure you don't go in an exact diagonal stripe pattern with the blade shines. The angle should change as you go up, and the sharp part doesn't have to connect with the center part (pattern wise).

kk thank you that picture helped big time!

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    After seeing rorris first post I think I cried looking at those beautiful melees :')
    What is the "delteria style"?
    Where can I find more information on the game?
    I'm excited and can't wait!
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Wow, these are really really good! I like the second sword the best.
    Thalia Vandenbroek

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    After seeing rorris first post I think I cried looking at those beautiful melees :')
    What is the "delteria style"?
    Where can I find more information on the game?
    I'm excited and can't wait!
    Delteria.net