Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Delteria Styled GFX

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    *doesn't have facebook*

I love all except for those first 5
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by rorriM View Post
    Definitely needs some work.
    Your blade texture is all wrong, it leads me to believe you have only seen pictures of delteria's weapons.
    Here are some examples of delteria's weapons.
    Oh and by the way, all these weapons have been revealed so far so I am not leaking any info here, I did not make these either.
    That blade texture can work just fine. I've already taken it up with Shurikan and it's fairly another style to add on.
    Roaming.

Keep on incorporating different colors and play around with the shape of the blade a bit. I like the creativity there.

zp-finalfour.png

One of the earliest examples I've used to help inspire creativity.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    *realizes again that he has no skill in gfx xD*
    X.x
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgsomething I have been working on need feedback (not finished also room for improvement)
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

You should probably be using delteria's palette.
    Shaping is good except the eyes which are different than other delteria baddies. I apologize but I am not allowed to share baddies with you as they have not been leaked. Ask zerith(Tom) or shurikan and they might give you some.

I am using delterias palette and what should the eyes be shaped like? :0
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Ahhhhhggg I really wish I could show you *o*
    Well I guess I can sorta. Here's a baddy I made ages ago. It has incorrect shading, light source, and outlining. But the eyes are right so here:

I see :0

image.jpg like this and i added some dithering not sure if it turned out good