Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Delteria Styled GFX

Lookin good
    Ya know you might have a future in delteria. You should talk to zerith

thanks for the help mate though not finish the part I hate the most feet and legs Dx
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

image.jpg*pant* finally *pant* jk lol finished legs tell me what i can do to fix
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Hmmm dithering is usually meant for rough surfaces or to blend colors a bit, it may not be the best way to go for that. I try not to use a lot of dithering in my work.

image.jpgremoved*

It looks like you shaded half it than reflected it horizontally. You should avoid this as it looks sloppy and makes the lightsource appear to be directly above the figure, as opposed to being to the left.

Your shaping looks good, but make the abs look different on each row, as it looks boxy right now.

image.jpgcry*

Here's a reference mang. I think you're doing a great job considering how you are finally challenging yourself with a larger piece. I agree with what Storm said. Keep dithering at an absolute minimal use if used at all. And play around with his pose. I think you just made it harder on yourself with such a stiff baddy pose. Having an appealing pose can make a huge difference.

Though personally, I hate drawing legs or really long limbs.

http://blindfoldedstrawhat.deviantar...ters-336793296

That blue one is where i got the idea from! Its so amazing! But yeah ill do something with it

Holy crap dude was looking through your devian art pictures how the hell are you such a god :0