Thread: [READ]Player's weapon shop!

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar

Lightbulb [READ]Player's weapon shop!

Players Weapons is a shop where the best of weapons made by the graalians here on the forum can have there idea uploaded to Graal Era! Before you hate this idea please READ it first!

There are 4 rooms in this shop:
    1:in the front of the shop where you first enter there is a lobby.some chairs...soda machine...badass little plant(same as event house plant >:/ no others)and a player or admin of your choice at the front desk.
    2:go through the back door of the lobby to enter the second room.In this room you will find the rare player uploads that change every 3 weeks or so?maybe a month? Either way these things are limited edition.
    3:go through a door to the right to get into the third room.This room features the good weapons that will be there for a few months(3-4)but aren't very rare compared to the limited edition weapons.
    4: once again go through the back door to enter this room. In this room you shine the permanent weapons on the right side(these weapons will be here forever and will not change)and on the left side there are the
    Bombs made by players(bombs are in this room only because there aren't many made by players often.plus bombs ain't that good).

Before you hate on pricing or stats of weapons please read:
    In the description of each weapon there will be a "made by:" part where creators get the credit and the bit of graalats they deserve. Each player gets like 150 graalats out of the purchase of THEIR weapons. Say my weapon sells for 2400 graalats. I only get 150 of them when my product is bought and the other 2250 goto the admins/eurocenter idc.
    As for the stats:
    ALL MELEES DO 1-4 DAMAGE TO PREVENT OVERPOWERING.the best of them do 4,the okay do 3,the bad do 2, and the worst do 1 damage.
    ALL GUNS DO 2-5 DAMAGE TO PREVENT OVERPOWERING.the best of them do 5,the okay do 4,the bad do 3, and the worst do 2 damage.
    All bombs do 2-3 damage to prevent overpowering.
    The damage is already set! But I don't determine whether the weapons do knock back or have any other affects.Nor do I determine the prices of each weapons.I also don't determine a weapons speed. That is where you admins come in. Don't overprice by the way '

This is my idea IF YOU READ IT:
    You deserve a cookie.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

One last thing. The rarer the item the higher the price.
    It isn't about stats(it kinda is),it's about value and the quality. Almost all player uploaded items are trade able except for guns since you guys don't want to let us trade them yet :/
    Last edited by Kamiroo Wolf; 12-03-2013 at 09:22 AM.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

Oh god please no! No! Noooooooooo!!!

A.did you read it?
    B.what did you not like about it?
    C.constructive criticism please.
    D.do you deserve a cookie?!

no plz no

Banned
    We've gone through this about Player Weapon Shop and they will not make one of this to sell weapons no matter what stats it has.
    Submissions of weapons goes to graphics team when they need them for a special holiday or occasion.

Weapons will seem almost like personal.
    Just as @XSTARX said, weapons are seasonal, unlike hats.
    Hats are okay as being plentiful, their purpose is for collecting.
    .~* /V,'/< /<,' *~.