Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Katana Complete waste of Ec?

Thumbs up Katana Complete waste of Ec?

Ok so me and my Friends did some tests with katana. And let me tell u this, it stinks ._. WASTE of money. So we went to a hidden area and looked at each other each of us took turns starting the first hit and Taking turns until one died then we said go and hit rapidly at each other without moving. The 4 meelees we tested were The bee dagger, the new Christmas crab dagger, a Old spd dagger and a icy dagger. The results were Bee dagger katana wins by 11 hp In Fast hits, Old spd dagger a win barely In rapid hit, the icy blade a loss, and a Christmas dagger a huge loss.... These were rapid hit tests I didn't record the Taking then test, the Katana is just dissapointing... Also the gani on it... When u hit ur hands Come off,ur body and in front of u it'd Like you have no hands lol.. But ya :/ sorry to say this is my opinion leave URS down below.

Too late you bought it move on stop crying

I'm not sure he was complaining about buying it. It was more of an opinion.

Big Cheese
    Did he got it this week? Lol.
    Last edited by Orlando; 06-10-2014 at 01:18 AM.

I don't see anything wrong with katana. I have absolutely no regrets buying it, and have no idea what you're talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

OreOs
    Katana is one of the best melee's in game, it's my personal favorite but I don't know .. this is your opinion thought

Banned
    In my personal opinion, the katana was a much better investment of event coins than the hunter knife, kiwi blade, and double black lightsaber.

I love my katana.

Quote Originally Posted by Original iSnowy View Post
    Ok so me and my Friends did some tests with katana. And let me tell u this, it stinks ._. WASTE of money. So we went to a hidden area and looked at each other each of us took turns starting the first hit and Taking turns until one died then we said go and hit rapidly at each other without moving. The 4 meelees we tested were The bee dagger, the new Christmas crab dagger, a Old spd dagger and a icy dagger. The results were Bee dagger katana wins by 11 hp In Fast hits, Old spd dagger a win barely In rapid hit, the icy blade a loss, and a Christmas dagger a huge loss.... These were rapid hit tests I didn't record the Taking then test, the Katana is just dissapointing... Also the gani on it... When u hit ur hands Come off,ur body and in front of u it'd Like you have no hands lol.. But ya :/ sorry to say this is my opinion leave URS down below.
    lel.
    ha nab

#LargeSignatureSquad

For 35 ec,I can see why everyone is getting it these days.Its still one of the best melees u can get