Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Katana Complete waste of Ec?

LOL! Katana is one of the best melees in the game are you kidding me. Get your facts right man. Please don't make a thread that does not have any sense put into it at all. This is why we have Brains..

And this is why you don't have one. Make a completely rude comment on opinion. Use ur brain

Quote Originally Posted by Original iSnowy View Post
    And this is why you don't have one. Make a completely rude comment on opinion. Use ur brain
    Um I have 2 katanas. 3 if I use my friends account.

Face Palm...

Quote Originally Posted by Mooface View Post
    Um I have 2 katanas. 3 if I use my friends account.
    "Use your brain"......

What is the need for 2 Katanas when you can not duel wield... and is not tradeable sounds like a loss of 35 ec to me.....

Quote Originally Posted by W R A T H View Post
    "Use your brain"......

What is the need for 2 Katanas when you can not duel wield... and is not tradeable sounds like a loss of 35 ec to me.....
    I have 2 accs.. The reason I have 2 accs is that one of them I dig on and the other I base. I usually am on the digging acc during a ec snapshot.. So I just got a katana for fun.

Katana a 9 damage meele, thats super fast (slightly less fast as saber) and is 75 ec less. How is that a waist?

Double Saber 125
    Saber 100
    Katana 35
    Live life like there's no tomorrow.....

I like katana. It MAY seem OP, but it's really not. Compare that to other guns like PBP, and it's a little less, but this IS your opinion...
    Boss David (PartyTeam)

Click below if you are in a caring mood!

Katana is pretty nice for the price, definitely would pay 10 ec more than tazer just for the "ancient swag" it has. But I recommend not to buy it, too many players have it, very popular.
    Steam:MeatyRod

Quote Originally Posted by David5642017 View Post
    I like katana. It MAY seem OP, but it's really not. Compare that to other guns like PBP, and it's a little less, but this IS your opinion...
    Wtf kind of comparison is that lol? Also katana isn't a gun "compare that to other guns like pbp."

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com