Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats Elispky 12.5k Wins!

Congrats Elispky 12.5k Wins!

Today Elispky503 got his dream goal which was 12.5k spar wins. I know this is not necessary, since tons of people have 12.5k wins now, but I wanted to say a good congrats to him. Elispky has tried very hard, raged really hard, and has really shown effort in his wins. He came down to a spar ratio 12500-12122. One of the firsts (There is others lol) to get 12.5k without spamming a bar and boosting. Although his ratio doesn't show it Elispky has really improved in his sparring and I congratulate him. CONGRATS ELISPKY!!!! Time to pk bro.

Sincerely
    Mooface

PS: I know one of you is going to say he sucks/lags please don't. Just realize you'll never have the patience to wait that long lol.
    Pm me any questions about graal
    Learning to Gani!!!

OreOs
    grats

Well since your hating on my patience I can now hate back he has the worst ratio in era lol just reset now and hes been spamming double macchus uzis last time i recall 16 damage dual.
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    Well since your hating on my patience I can now hate back he has the worst ratio in era lol just reset now and hes been spamming double macchus uzis last time i recall 16 damage dual.
    Lol, worst ratio in Era yes I agree. Atleast he became positive. He was planning on being the first in era with negative stats to get 12.5k wins 0.0

Quote Originally Posted by Mooface View Post
    Lol, worst ratio in Era yes I agree. Atleast he became positive. He was planning on being the first in era with negative stats to get 12.5k wins 0.0
    That would of been such an achievement!

good
    Pm me any questions about graal
    Learning to Gani!!!

Congrats to him! I've sparred with him a few times and he's a real cool dude. Maybe once i get my 12.5k wins he won't have the worst ratio
    Got Questions? Ask me and I'll help you out.

0.0 whats your ratio

It doesnt matter how many time you fail, aslong as you reach your goal
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Congratulations to him.
    .~* /V,'/< /<,' *~.