Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Congrats Elispky 12.5k Wins!

Quote Originally Posted by 3.X View Post
    It doesnt matter how many time you fail, aslong as you reach your goal
    This person says it all

ILY guys
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    ILY guys
    Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by 3.X View Post
    It doesnt matter how many time you fail, aslong as you reach your goal
    This is so true yep I love this quote

hwaryun
    Congratulations!
    What were you using for spar and how long did it take you anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy View Post
    Congratulations!
    What were you using for spar and how long did it take you anyway?
    Was there really a purpose in bumping a thread to get a answer to a question Elspiky most likely won't even see?

hwaryun
    I was just asking him a question.
    I see your point though.

I actually respect that because 12k-12k is 24k Total participated spars. I would rage too if I wanted that hat and kept losing then winning.. then losing.

I respect that.
    Roaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy View Post
    I was just asking him a question.
    I see your point though.
    Well, I'll answer it in general, I'm not remotely speaking for Elspiky. Now a days, the spar awards have diminished in worth in sentimental terms. Trust me when I say this that in late 2011 everyone with 10k wins had AT LEAST a 2.8 to a 3 ratio. Now most people are lucky to have a 2 ratio with it, the whole "one of the first to get the spar mask without boosting or a bar" is absolute bs. Tons of people have gotten them without using the bar or boosting and they still maintained a crazy win lose ratio. Back then, people cared about getting the rewards, not getting them fast. Not to offend Elspiky or anything but, he USED 16 damage Maccus Uzis. Few people have a decent win lose with the mask now, Elspiky had the lowest ratio with a spar hat at 10k, in which he was negative. Now he's positive but he lost his record in like 2 weeks to Kaiser, all I'm saying is if you want the hats just go for them as in they're truly not that hard to get , if you want to prove a point, take your time and practice. The hat truly doesn't mean anything if you lost a lot of times because the whole "being a great sparrer" perspective is broken, you just look like a person who spars a lot yet still losses.
    I am friends with Elspiky and I'm actually quite surprised he didn't reset at 6k because he said he was going to. All I'm saying is the hat truly, doesn't matter anymore because it is debatable considering who boosted or not without any hard solid evidence.

Did he use to help people boost or did he get those losses properly?