Thread: Congrats Elispky 12.5k Wins!

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by 3.X View Post
    It doesnt matter how many time you fail, aslong as you reach your goal
    best quote that on top of it should have a rating option

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
    Speech
    XD I can't physically boost because I only use my iPad. Can't use other devices. Wouldn't do it anyway because I'm too lazy.
    Also, I actually don't use iTunes. .-. It's frustrating that (some) people who just start graal become major pains in the --- because they spam their $60 pixels at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Did he use to help people boost or did he get those losses properly?
    Lose properly. Trust me he raged at me a million times. 24k spars he did. Thats a lot even with a bad ratio.

Well, I'll answer it in general, I'm not remotely speaking for Elspiky. Now a days, the spar awards have diminished in worth in sentimental terms. Trust me when I say this that in late 2011 everyone with 10k wins had AT LEAST a 2.8 to a 3 ratio. Now most people are lucky to have a 2 ratio with it, the whole "one of the first to get the spar mask without boosting or a bar" is absolute bs. Tons of people have gotten them without using the bar or boosting and they still maintained a crazy win lose ratio. Back then, people cared about getting the rewards, not getting them fast. Not to offend Elspiky or anything but, he USED 16 damage Maccus Uzis. Few people have a decent win lose with the mask now, Elspiky had the lowest ratio with a spar hat at 10k, in which he was negative. Now he's positive but he lost his record in like 2 weeks to Kaiser, all I'm saying is if you want the hats just go for them as in they're truly not that hard to get , if you want to prove a point, take your time and practice. The hat truly doesn't mean anything if you lost a lot of times because the whole "being a great sparrer" perspective is broken, you just look like a person who spars a lot yet still losses.
    I am friends with Elspiky and I'm actually quite surprised he didn't reset at 6k because he said he was going to. All I'm saying is the hat truly, doesn't matter anymore because it is debatable considering who boosted or not without any hard solid evidence.
    If he reset at 6k i think his ratio wouldve been around what you were saying 12.5k-6k. Elispky kept saying he didnt care about his ratio, but to obtain his goal which was 12.5k wins. I respect him for that and I think we all should. As shiz said 12k-12k ratio means he participated in 24k spars. Thats something to admire. The fact that he didnt give up is what we should be looking at.

Not to offend Elspiky or anything but, he USED 16 damage Maccus Uzis.
    You mention this which I will have to defend. To my knowledge he was using sten 70% of the time and 20% m4 (Beginning) and 10%of the time maccus uzi. Well im not in the mood for the math, but I can tell you that he did around 9k wins with sten. And around 1.7k with maccus uzi? So.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooface View Post
    Lose properly. Trust me he raged at me a million times. 24k spars he did. Thats a lot even with a bad ratio.
    He has determination then.

grass4m3
    He sucks/lags. Oops.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    He has determination then.
    Indeed

Quote Originally Posted by grass4m3 View Post
    He sucks/lags. Oops.
    Its not like your any better

grass4m3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooface View Post
    Its not like your any better
    It was a joke lol. God his stats are awful though tbh.