Thread: SpikeJohnson returns and leaves.

Banned

Lightbulb SpikeJohnson returns and leaves.

It's gone back and come again times, times, and times again. It's been like since beginning of 2012 or before? The game I've played on this iPad has made me enjoy some items when I'm bored. Helping Snake Rekon build a event map. Or partying with my buddy Street who is a PR and I think a PRA now who doesn't play anymore I reckon. This is just a tiny back story of my life, now I know they don't get accepted a lot but this is what they said. It would of happened if I wasn't being an idiot.
    Ok, there were PR applications, I sent one and with very detailed answers on them, I talked to a PR guy named Auron, good guy even though he removed my NPC. He said I would of been accepted if I didn't send it more than twice. I was mad because I didn't think my old draft sent so I sent it again, it made me a little upset but I got over it. I was hoping it would happen soon with everything, but it didn't happen, and I hope it does soon. Still hoping just maybe before that new Graal comes out, what is it? It starts with a D, but anyway it still hasn't been working out. I did have the tag on once, but just for fun from Snake Rekon we were working on a event course. But he didn't give me powers or anything like that, I bet a lot of people do the things I'm doing now writing this. But I'm back but not for long, if there's a PR forum before that new Graal comes out then I'll try it out but I don't think it will work. It's not like facing a million people. It's just a thousand but still the same deal, there may be that guy that's better than you at those things that your good at. Also I haven't seen that much PR helping people a lot, maybe it changed while I was gone for a couple months. It's just really funny how that happened when I sent the email twice. I just think that there should be more PR right now. Just also I got my new laptop hp windows 8, but that's off topic. Just wanted to say this to the public and I will be leaving soon if nothing really works out, still on Facebook though. #PandasFTW

welcome back friend
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]