Thread: Tons of problems.

Veteran

Angry Tons of problems.

I would like to gani, but there is no way I can when the program has so many problems.

1. I can't add a sprite. I know i'm not doing it wrong because i've followed many guides and spent 4 hours attempting to add a sprite with no success.

2. I can't save a gani. Since I can't add sprites I make an idle gani without the image of the sword, everything was fine until I saved the file, I clicked save as, and saved the file properly, but when I try to open to file nothing changes, the frames and sprites don't get added to the program, it seems like the save failed for some reason.

3. I can't get all of the body sprites. Whenever I make a new file I have to open up a gani that I downloaded, that someone else made, just so I can get the extra body ganis, like the arms and hands.

Does anybody know the solution to these problems?
    Thanks.

Save the file in your graal folder, not your gani folder.
    Your most likely putting in the wrong coordinates.
    When you save the file, add .gani to the end of it

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by rorriM View Post
    Save the file in your graal folder, not your gani folder.
    Your most likely putting in the wrong coordinates.
    When you save the file, add .gani to the end of it
    I'm doing everything you're saying and it isn't working at all, can you help me with saving the file?

I posted on your other thread about importing it. Go check it out.
    Roaming.

Quote Originally Posted by cmx2us View Post
    I would like to gani, but there is no way I can when the program has so many problems.
    2. I can't save a gani. Since I can't add sprites I make an idle gani without the image of the sword, everything was fine until I saved the file, I clicked save as, and saved the file properly, but when I try to open to file nothing changes, the frames and sprites don't get added to the program, it seems like the save failed for some reason.

3. I can't get all of the body sprites. Whenever I make a new file I have to open up a gani that I downloaded, that someone else made, just so I can get the extra body ganis, like the arms and hands.

Does anybody know the solution to these problems?
    Thanks.
    Does the file name of the image have a space? If so that's the problem. Rename the graphic and replace the space with a underscore.

Use the import sprite button to get the sprites you need from another gani.
    <center>"I'm a Gani Artist"
    -iZone Gani Admin-
    -Former iEra Gani Admin- *Resigned*

Watermelon Power!</center>

Ok cmx this is what i did i put the image were i want to get the sprite from in ur graal folder check that or else makesure its .gif