Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Base hp

Base hp

I know there was a thread about this awhile ago but it seemed to have been forgotten. With new guns, melees, no hit timmers, and new base looks. i think some bases need to have there hp changed. I think tachi should have more. Lethal have more. emmies have a little more. Mafia stays the same. Bh has a bit more. Pz has less. Bbz have the same. If you guys want to add number amounts please do, or if you think it should be diffrent.

I think it should stay the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

I think they should all be 75 to reduce the effect of flagrushers but still be able to take fairly easily. Maybe keep lethal the same actually.

Development Team
    I think they should all just stay at 50hp, people are already used to basing with 50, and if it goes up or down, people may get mad.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

No offense to some people but i feel in this thread people whom Base alot will pull more weight around because people who dont base dont know how annoying flag rushers are and how easy it is to get to the flag in most bases now.

Totally agree accept pz should just stay the same because I dont think they will lower it.

I do agree with the Idea of the flag, but I also think that this will lower the fact of "Soling" a base if a flag is raised in hp it will be harder to solo bases, then again there is not many people who do that without being in a large/strong gang such as iFreeze

I say lower lethal xD
    Hello again my little lambs! Have you missed your dear friend, genocide?!?!?!?

Any base that's easily flag rushed should either be redesigned or the flag hp increased. Right now this would be Tachi, bh, bbz (and lethal but who cares).

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

mystic I haven't seen you base wonder why you say leave it the same