Thread: New spar type

New spar type

Chain sparring so you face people without regening hp when you win so if you get down to 32hp thats your hp for the next match until you die. But to make up for the fact that you don't get healed you can get more wins so the first time you win you get 1 one win second time you get 2 wins third time you get 4 wins fourth time you get 6 wins etc. But because it would be easy to boost off this you should have to have 1000-2000 wins with 500-600 to enter the room.

Kinda like TTS but in complex not bad. I love that idea would be really fun to!

This would be a good idea, as you actually have to be really good at spar to get in. Unless people got another account, got their spar score up, just to boost probably won't happen but you never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

It's a good idea. I like it. There should be a top scoreboard as well to show the people who have won the most without dying during that month (or whatever you want to go with).
    That's Unfortunate

It's a good idea however, the "more wins" part I do not like. The spar system is fine the way it is, even if it'll only be for one spar room I wouldn't want it in the game. Spars should be won individually, if you're good enough to get a long streak in this type of spar, you don't need the extra wins.

No this is bad 1 spar per win. Ex: 10 noobs walk in with 2k wins each i flaw them all how many wins I get?
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    No this is bad 1 spar per win. Ex: 10 noobs walk in with 2k wins each i flaw them all how many wins I get?
    If I calculated correctly. Im tired cant do math. Its 18 wins you would have got.

K then you have to have 2k wins 2k hours and a positive ratio?

I like it.

Banshee sucks
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Nice Idea Takes Skills to get into the room, then again boosters will be in the secret sparring places :P
    Live life like there's no tomorrow.....