Page 29 of 52 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Weapon Stat Changes (Old)

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    That only applies to some guns, the minigun achieves its faster fire rate whilst holding down auto reguardless of how good your tap timing it. Only guns this really applies to are guns with high freeze and fast fire rates like the bar, tec9 and metalstorm where tap firing is faster than the hold down auto
    Regardless holding down the auto isnt always the answer. I've used all the weapons you listed and including the minigun. Tapping is the way to go talking from experience. The only time the minigun needs holding down is for suppresion or cutting corners or tanking in a base while members take the opening. Using a minigun you should tap always and use auto when needed not the other way around.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Quote Originally Posted by {2Fast}* View Post
    It seems that the BAR has new stats, now deals 11 damage in perfect and now has a 15 clip. I don't know if the changes are permanent.
    The changes are simply a test. Bitzsam decided to address some complaints and test out these new stats for a bit.

Imo, the bar is more op than it used to be. Yes, it still takes 5 shots to kill someone with full health. But there are plenty of circumstances when the 11 damage(keep in mind when I say 11 damage I am referring to the gun in perfect shape. It now does 10 damage in good shape) has an advantage. Let's say someone has 32 health. If they are shot by a bar that does 11 damage it will only take 3 shots to kill from that point; 3*11=33>32. If the bar does 10 however, it will take 4 shots to kill the person (with 32 health); 10*3=30<Is less than 32, so it's going to take another shot, 10*4= 40>32 to kill the person. In certain scenarios the 11 damage is way better.

Another problem: the bar in events. In pk/spar based events such as Lms and spar tourney, all guns deal damage that they would in good shape, NOT when they are in perfect shape. Therefore, the bar will only take 5 shots to kill, while majority of other guns that do 8 damage, will take 7 shots to kill someone. That's a very significant difference, and may I say a huge advantage for the bar user. It's unfair.

Bar now minigun?

Alright what the hell I was off for a couple weeks you guys are testing the bar and minigun? They are both 200k you just want graalians to buy my gralat packs I guess because you're ruining the best weapons whoever changed
    this can you reconsider?
    Staff, can you rethink this?
    Please help us.
    Last edited by ShizGodsu; 07-16-2014 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Don't insult others please.

The Minigun wasn't nerfed, nor was any other gun on the server.
    Every gun on the server has just had 0.04 freeze added to it.

Comparative to the other guns on the server, it still has the same exact freeze advantage that it had before.

And this wasn't Bitzsam's doing; it was per my recommendation mentioned in the thread below:
    http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post130110

Banned
    Minigun was buffed to 6 damage I heard.
    That's bias.

You don't see how slow it is?

Idgaf about no 6 damage id rather the 3-4 dmg it was before and put the speed back

& now I can't dodge with the bar cuz of the ****ing freeze Thanks

This game is really unbalanced

Everyone at start rage about minigun how slow it is open your eyes