Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Weapon Stat Changes (Old)

The Stinger rocket launcher from 187 guns could use a buff, can you look into that? The freeze is ridiculous even for a 10k gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post
    The Stinger rocket launcher from 187 guns could use a buff, can you look into that? The freeze is ridiculous even for a 10k gun.
    Buffed

Bitz, why does magnum 44. Has such a whooping freeze? I mean..I understand the reload time..understand the low 6 clip..but..due to all that..the freeze should have been reduced!!! Could you think of something? That would be really nice..

And since I've already started..it says in the description that SMR is a unique gun..no offense but unique my ***! How does it differ from sten/m4? Same clip as sten. same damage as neither. And don't shoot me with those 0.00001 freeze or fire rate difference, I bet it's the same, at the end of the day. I'm not suggesting putting a whooping grenade launcher on that..but..since its unique..you would look more into it! F2000 from the same shop..is far more unique since it could be worn on your back. Thank you!

Changed the DSR 50 quite dramatically. Not sure whether it's a nerf, buff, or over buff but some testing will determine it.

The freeze was increased, and fire rate slowered, clip, spread and reload time stays the same but now the gun does 12 damage default, 13 upgraded making it a 4 shot kill. I dont believe it is over powered at the moment as the freeze pretty much doubled and the fire rate increased by a quater. The gun also has a 10% chance of doing knockback. Along with this i updated the graphic/ganis. Ask if you want the old graphic as a skin.

I think this stat change makes the gun unique as it is now the only 4 shot kill gun, and its stats will be subject to change within the next few weeks depending on how i feel it performs based on me testing it as well as seeing you guys using it (if you already have it)

Please don't whine if you think its op or underpowered, just test it for yourself and then comment on your opinion of it, i won't listen to unreasonable request like "keep 13 damage but give it less freeze and make it shoot faster"

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Changed the DSR 50 quite dramatically. Not sure whether it's a nerf, buff, or over buff but some testing will determine it.

The freeze was increased, and fire rate slowered, clip, spread and reload time stays the same but now the gun does 12 damage default, 13 upgraded making it a 4 shot kill. I dont believe it is over powered at the moment as the freeze pretty much doubled and the fire rate increased by a quater. The gun also has a 10% chance of doing knockback. Along with this i updated the graphic/ganis. Ask if you want the old graphic as a skin.

I think this stat change makes the gun unique as it is now the only 4 shot kill gun, and its stats will be subject to change within the next few weeks depending on how i feel it performs based on me testing it as well as seeing you guys using it (if you already have it)

Please don't whine if you think its op or underpowered, just test it for yourself and then comment on your opinion of it, i won't listen to unreasonable request like "keep 13 damage but give it less freeze and make it shoot faster"
    Sounds nice.

I kinda miss the old skin, not saying the new skin is bad. But adding the classic skin option would be nice. As for the DSR, it seems that the barrel size was nerfed. Not sure if the M107 still has the ability to shoot through very thick walls, but the DSR can't compete as well with the M107. The DSR is strictly a support weapon while the M107 has better damage per second. Overall, the M107 still has more versatility and can be used in more situations compared to the DSR.

Maybe slightly lower the freeze rate but increase the rate of fire slightly for the DSR? To make it more useful as a "shoot and run for cover" type gun. Almost like a bolt action sniper rifle.
    Last edited by BabyGhost; 02-03-2014 at 04:23 AM. Reason: oops. Totally messed up my grammar
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer

The barrels graphic size was reduced but not the bullet position, meaning it still fires from the same position as before. Also i said in my post if people wanted the skin back they needed only ask

Big Cheese
    The barrels graphic size was reduced but not the bullet position, meaning it still fires from the same position as before. Also i said in my post if people wanted the skin back they needed only ask
    Can you try the Chainsaw gun? Is very slow

I'm a m107 guy and never needed the DSR, but i can tell you the M107 is a slower more accurate bar, The m107 when used with firebombs,nades,petrol in bases like BH can easily clear the flag room solo, But i'd like to try the new DSR but i dont feel its worth me spending the cash on since i already have the m107.

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!