Thread: Weapon Stat Changes (Old)

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    By the way...
    did you nerf the Dual
    or the single
    Dual

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Smilez View Post
    We could all see this nerf coming. It's better than the vector on most occasions and 15k spar wins is much harder to achieve than 100k pks
    The gun has all positives and no bad traits to make it not op. I don't know why it was given those stats on release but as I said in another thread it has the lowest reload freeze in the game the 3rd highest clip size in the game, one of the lowest freeze rates in the game, and had the fastest firerate of any gun (excluding minigun and those other 3-4 damage fast shooting guns) in the game. Despite the nerf it still has the equal fastest firerate in the game, and is still op but i'd rather not nerf it anymore changing the gun completely because it's too late for drastic rebalances. This was a 0.055 change might I add once again (old firerate was 0.1945 now it is 0.2)

Also I just want to point out a little test I did which I found quite funny, after I nerfed it and was watching the players talk about "how slow it is now" i decided to rebuff it back to its original stats and not say anything. I watched for 15minutes players continue to ask for refunds, say how bad it is, and shoot their p2ks saying outloud how slow it now is, and how stupid I am despite them shooting the old p2ks stats before I then renerfed it.
    You guys didn't even notice a difference when the old stats were put back and yet you keep complaining about how unfair it is

Quote Originally Posted by bitzsam View Post
    dual

- - - updated - - -

the gun has all positives and no bad traits to make it not op. I don't know why it was given those stats on release but as i said in another thread it has the lowest reload freeze in the game the 3rd highest clip size in the game, one of the lowest freeze rates in the game, and had the fastest firerate of any gun (excluding minigun and those other 3-4 damage fast shooting guns) in the game. Despite the nerf it still has the equal fastest firerate in the game, and is still op but i'd rather not nerf it anymore changing the gun completely because it's too late for drastic rebalances. This was a 0.055 change might i add once again (old firerate was 0.1945 now it is 0.2)

also i just want to point out a little test i did which i found quite funny, after i nerfed it and was watching the players talk about "how slow it is now" i decided to rebuff it back to its original stats and not say anything. I watched for 15minutes players continue to ask for refunds, say how bad it is, and shoot their p2ks saying outloud how slow it now is, and how stupid i am despite them shooting the old p2ks stats before i then renerfed it.
    You guys didn't even notice a difference when the old stats were put back and yet you keep complaining about how unfair it is
    lmfao!!
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

You talked about P2K becoming a spar reward at the end of the huge commotion? Well PKers should have the choice to get Vector as a pk reward.
    That's Unfortunate

Vector can't be a PK gun but P2K may be a Spar gun

I dont know if this is a bad idea or not, but insteand of making the freeze 0.1475 why not make it 0.14 or will that make it much more worse, because i think if the freeze was lower, then the firerate would not matter i think, i really dont know much, but thats like my suggestion or atleast 0.1425 because of its 200k price range.

Nerf it again

How about reducing the clip, increasing the reload a bit and returning the old fire rate?.. afterall the firerate is what most matters and the clip reduction+reload increase will punish whoever decides to abuse its fire rate ever again

I appreciate the work you put into balancing guns sam but Im seriously fed up..I was very mad when m4a3 got nerfed and now you nerfed the p2k when both guns need a PK/Spar requirement.

I hope your reading this sam but let me clarify this to the best of my ability:

Yes indeed MP7 is the best auction gun ever created. 0.2 fire rate, 16 clip, spread, 0.15 freeze. In conclusion, you were right about P2K having the same fire rate, a tiny bit less freeze, more clip and less reload. But you forgot about 1 vital factor. MP7 is auto. When I say auto I mean the 0.2 fire rate can be reached extremely easily, unlike the P2K where we have to "Find out the tap pattern" let alone the no spread it has where you have to make bullet walls to hit peoplr. Oh and about the advantage of P2K shooting from both sides..MP7 counters that by the spread it has. So overall, I would say MP7 is still better than dual p2k. For me personally, id trade the bigger clip, less reload freeze, less freeze for making the 0.2 fire rate auto. If thats done at least I wont have to always use the tap pattern in the correct timing.. when your in spar you cant always tap the fire button corrosponding to the fire rate.. The same thing applies to the M4A3 which is also semi...

All Im saying is dont compare the MP7 to a 100K kills gun.. if 2 people with the same skill battle each other MP7 vs Dual P2Ks i bet you the winner will be the MP7 anyway..And please..Don't claim that MP7 should be better because its "more rare"..Thats not how it goes man. Its the other way around because you dont need a 100K kills for a MP7, you also don't need 200K gralats for the MP7. And I gurantee you once again that the ones who spent their time pking for a 100k kills+their 200K gralats have done extremely more work than whoever got the MP7 from auction. Im certain that a 100K kills+200K gralats>Auction winning.

Im not making this thread to complain about MP7, Im just saying P2Ks are semi automatic so we were already paying for the old fire rate but having to tap as quick as possible. And now that you nerfed it then it just means we have to tap slower/faster to reach a slower rate of fire.. I realy hope you re consider giving back the old fire rate and be satisfied with reducing clip and increasing reload time.
    Last edited by NiM0; 04-12-2015 at 06:11 PM.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by NiM0 View Post
    How about reducing the clip, increasing the reload a bit and returning the old fire rate?.. afterall the firerate is what most matters and the clip reduction+reload increase will punish whoever decides to abuse its fire rate ever again

I appreciate the work you put into balancing guns sam but Im seriously fed up..I was very mad when m4a3 got nerfed and now you nerfed the p2k when both guns need a PK/Spar requirement.

I hope your reading this sam but let me clarify this to the best of my ability:

Yes indeed MP7 is the best auction gun ever created. 0.2 fire rate, 16 clip, spread, 0.15 freeze. In conclusion, you were right about P2K having the same fire rate, a tiny bit less freeze, more clip and less reload. But you forgot about 1 vital factor. MP7 is auto. When I say auto I mean the 0.2 fire rate can be reached extremely easily, unlike the P2K where we have to "Find out the tap pattern" let alone the no spread it has where you have to make bullet walls to hit peoplr. Oh and about the advantage of P2K shooting from both sides..MP7 counters that by the spread it has. So overall, I would say MP7 is still better than dual p2k. For me personally, id trade the bigger clip, less reload freeze, less freeze for making the 0.2 fire rate auto. If thats done at least I wont have to always use the tap pattern in the correct timing.. when your in spar you cant always tap the fire button corrosponding to the fire rate.. The same thing applies to the M4A3 which is also semi...

All Im saying is dont compare the MP7 to a 100K kills gun.. if 2 people with the same skill battle each other MP7 vs Dual P2Ks i bet you the winner will be the MP7 anyway..And please..Don't claim that MP7 should be better because its "more rare"..Thats not how it goes man. Its the other way around because you dont need a 100K kills for a MP7, you also don't need 200K gralats for the MP7. And I gurantee you once again that the ones who spent their time pking for a 100k kills+their 200K gralats have done extremely more work than whoever got the MP7 from auction. Im certain that a 100K kills+200K gralats>Auction winning.

Im not making this thread to complain about MP7, Im just saying P2Ks are semi automatic so we were already paying for the old fire rate but having to tap as quick as possible. And now that you nerfed it then it just means we have to tap slower/faster to reach a slower rate of fire.. I realy hope you re consider giving back the old fire rate and be satisfied with reducing clip and increasing reload time.
    the fact that u have to create bullet walls to hit ppl is enough...maybe in spar it's hella op coz its in a small square and just spamming, but that means it should be nerfed IN SPAR.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    How many pks do you need for the pink p2k skin?

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    And you're known for the worst gm4 Sparrer in complex.
    maybe im late but i just saw this lol i only sparred with gm4 like 5 times just to try it out so quit starting flame lol