Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Weapon Stat Changes (Old)

Why not buff tar21 by making it auto and putting the rof back to what it used to be

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Delt Graphics Team

Because it's 32k and has 0.16 spread. It was nerfed for a reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Starter pistols are too op, killed like 10 people in the span of 2 minutes. Lower the damage by 1 and I think it'll be fair
    I don't really see how that makes them op. They just aren't useless like before. The guns stats are

0.1875 freeze (0.24 dual), 0.45 firerate, 8 clip (16 dual) and 0.2 reload with 0 spread. Compared to the AK47 which is only 2.5k- 0.25 freeze, 0.2 firerate, 0.25 reload, 0.05 spread and 16 clip with auto.

Dual starter pistol is only better by 0.01 freeze and single by 0.0625 freeze at the cost of more than half slower firerate. 0.25 slower with less spread, and not auto and 8 less clip.

- - - Updated - - -

If you seriously think the starter pistol is OP then by all means use it. But realistically the only people who will be in a few days are people who have just starter the game, who don't have speed boost and aren't very good at dodging.
    At least in basing/ pking some new players have a chance to get a kill on someone who is at low health they happen to hit.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Because it's 32k and has 0.16 spread. It was nerfed for a reason.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't really see how that makes them op. They just aren't useless like before. The guns stats are

0.1875 freeze (0.24 dual), 0.45 firerate, 8 clip (16 dual) and 0.2 reload with 0 spread. Compared to the AK47 which is only 2.5k- 0.25 freeze, 0.2 firerate, 0.25 reload, 0.05 spread and 16 clip with auto.

Dual starter pistol is only better by 0.01 freeze and single by 0.0625 freeze at the cost of more than half slower firerate. 0.25 slower with less spread, and not auto and 8 less clip.

- - - Updated - - -

If you seriously think the starter pistol is OP then by all means use it. But realistically the only people who will be in a few days are people who have just starter the game, who don't have speed boost and aren't very good at dodging.
    At least in basing/ pking some new players have a chance to get a kill on someone who is at low health they happen to hit.
    If they're new, why would they base? Starter guns are intended to be good but not so good, that's why they're called starter guns. I agree with the stat change, but the damage is just too much. From a pking stance, I do see where you're coming from, as they should experiment. Even at that, they shouldnt even be trying to kill and pk with starter guns, they should work for weapons. Making the guns better just discourages that by making them think it's good.

Quote Originally Posted by BlinkEra View Post
    If they're new, why would they base? Starter guns are intended to be good but not so good, that's why they're called starter guns. I agree with the stat change, but the damage is just too much. From a pking stance, I do see where you're coming from, as they should experiment. Even at that, they shouldnt even be trying to kill and pk with starter guns, they should work for weapons. Making the guns better just discourages that by making them think it's good.
    It isn't 'so good' as I just explained how the ak47 is better for 2500. Idk what you have against new players having a gun that isn't just a pea shooter. It's not like it's doing 10 damage, it's doing 8.
    And don't forget that new players also probably don't know about the repair system, so their guns will only be doing 8 for the first week and then it'll be doing 7 then 6 in the following weeks. Most new players don't even find out about the mining system after a few months since there's nothing that really tells you about how it works and how often you need to do it.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    It isn't 'so good' as I just explained how the ak47 is better for 2500. Idk what you have against new players having a gun that isn't just a pea shooter. It's not like it's doing 10 damage, it's doing 8.
    And don't forget that new players also probably don't know about the repair system, so their guns will only be doing 8 for the first week and then it'll be doing 7 then 6 in the following weeks. Most new players don't even find out about the mining system after a few months since there's nothing that really tells you about how it works and how often you need to do it.
    I see where you're coming from with that, what I saw was the damage mark, per say my first gun purchase was an mp40, that does 8 damage in perfect shape. You said a week before the gun goes from perfect to good, does that mean that the weapon price applies to how long it takes to rust?

Quote Originally Posted by BlinkEra View Post
    I see where you're coming from with that, what I saw was the damage mark, per say my first gun purchase was an mp40, that does 8 damage in perfect shape. You said a week before the gun goes from perfect to good, does that mean that the weapon price applies to how long it takes to rust?
    No that's just how the weapon condition system works. When you first start era you get unlimited revive and perfect weapons for a few days before it runs out. When you have a perfect shape weapon it stays perfect shape for about 2 weeks then goes to good shape for 2 weeks then becomes rusty

Could you boost the fire rate on the blue pulse pistol and orange pulse rifle? Don't have to be a drastic change but a lil quicker on the shot would be nice... I don't see anyone use these guns anymore but I see the dart gun everywhere..
    SRF

Chem rebalance will be applied at the end of the month. As stated previously the change will be the removal of a reload and replacing it with recharging ammo.

Chem rebalance will be applied at the end of the month. As stated previously the change will be the removal of a reload and replacing it with recharging ammo.
    Lolokbye

hwaryun
    Would that mean there will be adjustments to the freeze to the chem as well? Can people run with practically no freeze as they recharge the ammo or will there be a very small freeze?

(Also could you look at flame? A lot of people are shying away from flame due to its horrendous freeze.)