Banned
    Tested Luger yesterday.
    Just quicker fire rate.
    Still, m16 should be nerf on freeze.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Tested Luger yesterday.
    Just quicker fire rate.
    Still, m16 should be nerf on freeze.
    Why should the m16 be further nerfed...? There needs to be lower priced weapons that compete with higher priced ones imo otherwise the game is completely paytowin.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

M16's nerf
    It was probably bound to get nerfed sometime. Proving itself to be one of the most versatile weapons at a fairly early price. As of right now, the glock is very close in stats with the m16, only with the exception that M16 is actually weaker than the Glock. The glock's rate of fire is slightly slower than M16 and has slightly more freeze, but it seems as if the glock is slightly more overall more price efficient than M16. Very slightly though. The extra money paid on the m16 is that it's easier to use than the Glock. Bear in mind the upgrade price on the m16 is the 2nd most expensive price in the game of the other guns.

Starter Pistol Buff
    Unseen but not much harm caused. The starter pistol was one of the weakest weapons in the game having both pathetic damage and very low fire rate. Making it one of the slowest damage per second gun in the game. With the buff of the fire rate gives new players enough fire rate to understand the concept of a moderately average fire rate gun. The weapon serves as a good glimpse of a balanced like weapon with the exception of low damage. One thing to note is that the starter pistol actually seems better than the handgun while being compared as single weapons. While the handgun has slightly more damage and has slightly wider spread, both of these guns are very close in rate of fire. It doesn't kill the reason to buy the handgun though. Paying for dual handguns will benefit much more than the dual starters thanks to it's wider spread and 2 bullets per shot.

Assault Rifle Buff (Needs Attention)
    Assault Rifle was frowned upon for having below average stats for it's price. This new buff is over the top. Blessed with it's 2 bullet burst, adding up to 10 damage per bullet. That's right. 10 damage total when upgraded. This damage buff does not match well with it's rate of fire and freeze rate. Even the reload isn't enough to compensate for it's versatility. This weapon's buff has made it so op up to date. Capable of taking down bars and other expensive guns with it's great spam potential and devastating damage. Rebalancing should be considered. As this weapon has hit the top tier. It's the definition of Bar's brother but only cheaper with burst fire. After testing this weapon has led to intimidating results. Even called hacker after using this gun.
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGhost View Post
    M16's nerf
    It was probably bound to get nerfed sometime. Proving itself to be one of the most versatile weapons at a fairly early price. As of right now, the glock is very close in stats with the m16, only with the exception that M16 is actually weaker than the Glock. The glock's rate of fire is slightly slower than M16 and has slightly more freeze, but it seems as if the glock is slightly more overall more price efficient than M16. Very slightly though. The extra money paid on the m16 is that it's easier to use than the Glock. Bear in mind the upgrade price on the m16 is the 2nd most expensive price in the game of the other guns.

Assault Rifle Buff (Needs Attention)
    Assault Rifle was frowned upon for having below average stats for it's price. This new buff is over the top. Blessed with it's 2 bullet burst, adding up to 10 damage per bullet. That's right. 10 damage total when upgraded. This damage buff does not match well with it's rate of fire and freeze rate. Even the reload isn't enough to compensate for it's versatility. This weapon's buff has made it so op up to date. Capable of taking down bars and other expensive guns with it's great spam potential and devastating damage. Rebalancing should be considered. As this weapon has hit the top tier. It's the definition of Bar's brother but only cheaper with burst fire. After testing this weapon has led to intimidating results. Even called hacker after using this gun.
    M16 has the exact same freeze rate as the glock, being 0.2 but has a 0.7 higher fire rate (which is fairly significant) with more spread and a quicker reload. Even though with the 7 damage max on the m16 making it need 1 more bullet to kill its faster fire rate enables it to win more easily. I did a small test with a stop watch and after timing 10 secounds firing the 2 guns non stop whilst accounting for their reload times, in 10 secs the glock can fire 22 bulllets, whereas the m16 can fire 33 in the same time.
    Assault rifle will probably be made 3.5 damage again, as i said in my first post the 4 damage was just a test
    Last edited by BiTzSam; 12-13-2013 at 09:10 PM.

Just by personal preference, the glock would be better since it has slightly higher damage. The fire rate doesn't make much of a difference. At least in my point of view. Unless the player is in need of more rate of fire, the m16 would be their choice over the glock. Reloading can be compensated when used appropriately.
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer

Well if you have the m16 you can pin down glock users with its fast fire rate and spread, if you can corner them in a spar then there's not much the glock user can do. You may prefer the glock but statistically the m16 is still better

Big Cheese
    But seriously, the Luger need a ROF buff. Like 0.1 or 0.05 less.

I will explain, the Sawed AK47 deals 9 damage, more fast than Luger and cost 90,000$. The Luger deals 9 damage and cost 40EC's. The EC's was used to be hard to get. But now, they're super easy to get an EC. The AK74u is better than Luger and yes, I know, the AK74u deals 8 damage. The Luger need to have a ROF buff, seriously.

I'm not sure if you guys understand that. If not, I can say this in other way.

Could anyone compare ghost m4 to metalstorm? Which appears to be better?

Weapon updates added page 1

Banned
    Oh no Sam you took away flamethrower automatic.
    Now I get easier sparring without holding down to spam and now I'm gonna have my thumb hurt with tapping.