Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52

Thread: Weapon Stat Changes (Old)

Quote Originally Posted by Seductive View Post
    Giving new players a bad gun at the start is to give the player incentive to actually play the game and get better guns.
    The ak47 is a decent gun, and it's a good price. I think allow them to use such a gun at the start would influence them to get better guns like PDW SD then on from there (For example).
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

ProfessionalCloutChaser ReVenge's Avatar
    Giving new players a bad gun at the start is to give the player incentive to actually play the game and get better guns.
    Lol what if you give them a 5/10 gun and let them see everyone else with a 10/10 gun and be like "wow my gun is cool, but that gun is much better!" If era gave a reeeaaaaly bad gun at the beginning it, It would become even more of a pay to win game and those aren't fun.

They're a new player. I could give them the BAR to start off with and most of them would still probably not go too well. Not like the starter pistol is amazing even with 8 damage anyway.

And new players probably don't want to have to dig or even know how to do jobs at the beginning to earn new guns, so they need something they can at least get a somewhat enjoyable time to play with until they figure out how the game works

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    They're a new player. I could give them the BAR to start off with and most of them would still probably not go too well. Not like the starter pistol is amazing even with 8 damage anyway.

And new players probably don't want to have to dig or even know how to do jobs at the beginning to earn new guns, so they need something they can at least get a somewhat enjoyable time to play with until they figure out how the game works
    I agree completely, though AK47 could use a buff to freeze or something. It just doesn't seem worth the price now that a free gun can do just as good. I realize AK47 has faster fire rate but is that really worth 1.25k to a new player?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post
    I agree completely, though AK47 could use a buff to freeze or something. It just doesn't seem worth the price now that a free gun can do just as good. I realize AK47 has faster fire rate but is that really worth 1.25k to a new player?
    Yeah buff the AK47 for the new players. A cheap gun with OP stats (OP for the price).
    Hello, not sure how to upload a photo in my signature so
    Contact me in Graal,
    IGN: Drov. Castella
    Gangs: Castella, Eat Defeat, Ours

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    I mean Ak has such high freeze i think it isn't much of an "OP" gun. More of just an average gun.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Guys I wanna say that the KSG shotgun shield need to improve cause it comes with a shield so it must reduce 50% damage to any gun I think we’ll my opinionbye enjoy ya day and night lmao

Closing this thread as well as it is outdated. Any further discussions related to the topic may be talked about using new threads.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029