Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Money earning methods not being balanced(Request for improvements)

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar

Money earning methods not being balanced(Request for improvements)

I'm sure you guys know that most of the people in the era community dig shells for income,others might go look for trashs and mushrooms.
    Most of us use these 3 types of methods to grind for gralats,why?Because this jobs earn the most money compared to others.
    How often do u see a guy mailing,picking up flowers or even making pizzas?
    I guess there's only a few.I feel that this jobs are long in process and give little income,im sure all of us would agree on that.

I'm hoping for opinions in new money earning opportunities as well as the increase and change in those jobs that people rarely do.
    Perhaps more gralats can be given?So it makes all the jobs in era balanced and graalians(like myslef) can have a variety of options to try all types of jobs.
    This will definitely make things less boring and interesting as we'll still get to earn the money we spent our time on.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

To further make(Improve) his point, you could increase the amount earn by pizza making by about 7-10 gralats per pizza. Since mailing could earn you 18, 23, 30 gralats each time you mail. But sometimes the mail will send you to southridge when your at the north of the map then after delivering the mail you only gain 18 gralats, sometimes when that happens to me, I will feel a bit disappointed. So I'm suggesting to increase mail earning to about 30, 38, 43 or increase the money earned by like 5 gralats and make the mailing system be like the more the distance traveled the more money earned but caps at least about 23 gralats(After adding the increase money)and the max gralats earned to be 35(After adding the increase money). For flowers its really hard to execute as most of the flower areas are in a pk area so there will be pkers leaking around the area. I suggest making the flower mum increase in price from a 4 flower=1 gralats to 2 flower=1 gralat the same goes to tulip, while for carnation, aster and rose increase the price from 2 flowers=1 gralats to 1 flower=1 gralats.
    Hope this will help .

That might be a good way to allow a wider variety of people choosing other jobs than sticking to their jobs which they kept doing to earn gralats, making graal more interesting and having new things to do now and then. Definately a good input to money earning and a future improvement which has many benifits.
    Have any questions?

Feel free to shoot me a pm!

Ok to make it fair let's make shell spawning at a rate of 1%, add more crabs, mushrooms will be sold at 1$ each and the price of Gas will double...

But seriously, you're right
    -Johnaudi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by x3non View Post
    To further make(Improve) his point, you could increase the amount earn by pizza making by about 7-10 gralats per pizza. Since mailing could earn you 18, 23, 30 gralats each time you mail. But sometimes the mail will send you to southridge when your at the north of the map then after delivering the mail you only gain 18 gralats, sometimes when that happens to me, I will feel a bit disappointed. So I'm suggesting to increase mail earning to about 30, 38, 43 or increase the money earned by like 5 gralats and make the mailing system be like the more the distance traveled the more money earned but caps at least about 23 gralats(After adding the increase money)and the max gralats earned to be 35(After adding the increase money). For flowers its really hard to execute as most of the flower areas are in a pk area so there will be pkers leaking around the area. I suggest making the flower mum increase in price from a 4 flower=1 gralats to 2 flower=1 gralat the same goes to tulip, while for carnation, aster and rose increase the price from 2 flowers=1 gralats to 1 flower=1 gralats.
    Hope this will help .
    This is where you failed to see the point why some jobs can't have too many opportunities to easily earned.
    1000 roses=1000 gralats.
    Making flowering the most easiest job than mushrooming or shoveling.
    Although mailing does need improvement to have a better rate of earning since it needs to have a mailing traveling pay fee.
    South>north>south>north=more pay, more money a day earned.
    But we should really care about the others.
    Mushrooms should stay $5 a mush. Shoveling can also be increased to be easily dug.
    We all know people who has a lot of money are packers and they always have their achievement hidden(of course).
    But that shouldn't stop era economy of earning to drain down.

its perfectly balanced
    theres good once
    -trashing
    -shrooming
    -shelling

and bad once
    -flower picking
    -mailing
    -car missions

see 3 good once 3 bad once its all perfextly balanced

I do remember snk promising house farming in ERA, thats been quiet for sometime now, whats the update on that?
    Questions? Concerns? Need help? Feel free to contact me anytime @
    PM me in game at nickname NiteprFire(YouTube Trades)

OreOs
    The Turks building has something to do with a new job coming soon

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    All I see are computers ;3
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Mailing and pizza making are pretty balanced in my opinion. Though I wish they'd put more ovens in to compensate for crowded areas. At least have the same amount of ovens as the pizza tables. Digging seems to be horrible now. I used to dig all the time, now I can't stand it. Car missions need to be fixed, the time limit or whatever is going on because even when I haven't done a car mission in forever, it says it doesn't need any help right now. *faceplam* but anyways if you're gonna put that "time limit" thing on it, at least let it be able to go to other car mission people to keep doing the job.

Era keeps getting more and more expensive things put into the game, and jobs need to be raised/fixed to compensate for that big gap of money loss. Jobs weren't broken, they didn't need to be fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person