Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Over powered guns

Why complain? Just be skilled..
    MOO

I bought pbp and bar with out spending a single penny , try that all u pack buyers XD ( sorry if ur not ). And yes flame thrower is a total mess it's just shouldn't belong in era

I bought pbp and shipka as well digging for it. BAR im paying half of it and digging half

The guns aren't overpowered, you just need to get better.
    Lose a SPAR? Don't blame the BAR.
    Blame yourself and focus on what you could do differently.

As soon as you stop blaming things you can't change, you will start to focus on things you can change.
    It's simple, PK better.

Best,
    TiFFy

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by taka View Post
    I bought pbp and bar with out spending a single penny , try that all u pack buyers XD ( sorry if ur not ).
    Gralat packs all the way. Why spend countless hours digging shells when you can put in a couple extra hours at work for the same amount?

~$1k/hr vs ~$30k/hr, definitely more time efficient to do gralat packs.
    Also, "pack buyers" help to keep the server running =3
    Last edited by TiFFy; 12-22-2013 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Noticed taka's post

You need to learn to counter these guns, so don't be mad that your under experienced compared to others. it's a pay2win game
    IG NAME: sar (SnD)

grass4m3
    P2wgame

Bad players will still be bad players no matter what guns they have =3

one gun that's really over powered is that sniper from aimpoint gun shop, the M107. it cost 110k, its 11 dmg and can shoot through walls and doors... is it gonna get nerfed anytime soon?

Banned
    Yeah I hate how it can shoot through the thick wall in CTF.
    12 dmg and can shoot over that wall like its a bar.

L96A1 has horrid rate of fire. It should have retained that wall ability. Otherwise, a sniper should shoot slow but have the wall ability. Considering the M107 and the DSR, they are quite fast for a sniper.

Side note: M107 has a severe advantage over the DSR. Pay an extra 10k and you have increased the clip size by 5. Leading to 10 bullets per clip. The DSR will lose it's popularity quickly thanks to the M107 release. DSR costs 100k. It's already that expensive. People are probably willing to save up for another 10k to upgrade that clip size.
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer