Thread: Gang Tags in Events

Banned

Gang Tags in Events

So, for awhile now, gang tags were removed when a player entered an event in the events house.

I understand that some players did not like the spam of their gang members when in events, but some, myself included, did not mind it. In fact, I miss my gang tag very much, as without it in events I feel less connected to my friends. Ever since they were removed in events, I've felt myself drifting away from them, due to me almost never being on a gang tag. It's just kind of annoying to me, I really enjoyed talking to my gang while in events. Honestly, friends keep you tied to the game, and without a connection to them while playing the game (besides pms, but 1 on 1 conversations aren't as fun), it just isn't as fun.

I'd like to see gang tags allowed in events again, or an option for us if we do or don't want gang tags in events. Let me know how you feel about this.

OreOs
    An option would be great but then again it was mainly removed so they aren't able to help each other in events I guess?

Banned
    Oh, I never heard anything about why it was removed, so I just assumed it was because of people complaining about their gang spamming them.

I think Oreos is right failure. I think it was removed in order for players not to help each other in events or cheat etc..
    I love helping and answering questions, so just shoot me a message if any helps needed.

OreOs
    For example trivia if a player doesn't know the answer to the question he might ask his gang for help lol

Well that's stupid. I agree with you failure, it's in being able to talk to your gang mates while in/at events. Like sending a celebratory pm through the gang chat and getting a bunch of congratulations is fun.

Big Cheese
    It was nice, I remember when we usually talk in events. Mostly in Spar Tournament.

I agree with this.