Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tripl3D - Graphics

Lightbulb Tripl3D - Graphics

Alright guys. Im going to try this one more time.

I will post my GFX, but if I get a comment asking for anything inappropriate I will ignore it.
    Also, if you spam my thread, I will shut it down and stop showing you guys my graphics. (Dont intentionally spam please.)
    Lastly, enjoy.

I will start posting again tomorrow, but if you'd like me to draw something... Private Message me.
    My thread is for me to post my GFX, and for you guys to give positive feedback and criticism ONLY.

On a side note, Im thinking about sticking to guns on Era (And the occasional hat), doing some drawings for
    the server I work on, and maybe doing some Delteria GFX.

(Can someone close my other threads?)
    When the zombies come biting, shoot them.
    Need Help? Email or Msg. Phones are always open!
    [email protected]

Owner of 3+ Gamers.
    Impossibility is not a challenge, only a goal.
    Join today!

Dude stop making so many threads about the same thing

Last one, but my other threads got cluttered and spammed.
    Sorry bout that..

I lied. Got one today.

French Fry Crown/Basket!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tripl3D; 12-16-2013 at 01:51 AM.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Looks kinda strange...
    Blurry and choppy lookin...tasty though
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

I think, Im just going to ONLY do guns. I realize my hats arent the best, but I think my weapons and guns are pretty good. See, I love guns. So much. So very much. They are my favorite things to draw, and re-skin etc. So, I will just make these...
    -Guns, Military Heads and Bodies, and some Melees.

So anyway, I had this idea.

A Bee Bee Gun. For another Spring Bee event.
    Thought it was cool.
    Also comes with a Bee-nade launcher.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [email protected]

Owner of 3+ Gamers.
    Join today!

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    They are amazing. I'm more of a melee man myself.
    If the launcher is supposed to be larger than the BB gun then why do they have the same size on the up/down view?
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

The launcher is right under the barrel, and pretty much the same size. If I expand it out, it looks weird.

And thanks. I like my guns lol.
    [email protected]

Owner of 3+ Gamers.
    Join today!

They look fine.
    Hello again my little lambs! Have you missed your dear friend, genocide?!?!?!?

Im getting bored of drawing the same old stuff, so why not try this...
    I think Graal needs some "different" events. I was thinking, Aliens, Clockworks, or Robots.

(Early Spring -> Early Summer) -Building the Cogs: Clockworks spawn randomly from the ground, and attack with their fists. Drops nice stuff.
    -Dropables/Buyables: Clockwork Rifle, (Buy) Clockwork Staff, (Rare Boss Drop) Cog Shooter, (Rare Drop) Cog Throwables, (Drop) and a Clockwork Saber. (Buy)
    -Boss: A giant clockwork which will drop a staff. Everyone who kills it has a 10% chance of getting it. (Spawns decently often, but is random)

(Early Summer -> Late Summer) -Alien Invasion: Aliens teleport randomly (Special FX for teleport) and you can kill them for a cool melee and weapon.
    -Dropables/Buyables: Laser Rifle, (Buy) Laser Pistol, (Rare Drop) Asteroid Launcher, (Auction Or Super Rare Boss Drop) Tele Knife, (Drop) and Planet Saber. (Buy)
    -Boss: An alien prototype golem which holds the planet saber. Everyone who kills it has a 2% Drop for Asteroid Launcher. (Random)

(Late Summer -> Late Fall)-(Special Event) Robocalypse: Robots crash from space (One by one) but are bigger then Graalians. They are double the size, and spawn minions.
    -Dropables/Buyables: Arm Gun, (Buy) Broken Parts, (Drop from minions) Laser Eye Knife, (Minion OR Baddie Drop) Mini Robot Launcher, (Rare drop) and Robo-Saber. (Buy)
    -Boss: **Information** This is a boss event. These should not spawn frequently.

-SUPER EVENT: Robocalypse.
    -?Boss: GOTCHA. There is a twist to this special event. Once 15+ of these robots are killed, a giant robot spawns. Its a Mech controlled by the minions. It drops something super... Now, 1 of these guys spawn, and they dont regenerate health.
    -Dropables: Everyone who takes 1/6 of its health gets a key which it drops when it dies, which lets you enter a shop, where you can pick out a Hat, Melee, and a Special.

I think this should keep my pretty busy for a while, with drawing it all.
    These seem like cool ideas to me.
    Feedback?
    [email protected]

Owner of 3+ Gamers.
    Join today!

Innovative, but wtf is a cog?
    Hello again my little lambs! Have you missed your dear friend, genocide?!?!?!?