Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What do PRs really do?

What do PRs really do?

I don't get it. What do the PRs really do? Most of the time I see them on their iOS acc. Then they only come on their Player Relations acc to host events when their friends are online and not only that, they help their friends rig in trivia too. I think there is no such thing as Player Relations the only thing most people expect from them is events. They don't do their job well. When they pick up fights and lose all they do is to abuse their powers. We should rather have no PRs and just name them the Events Team.

One of the PRs job is hosting events so people would be enjoy in playing it and I was wondering why do you know all PRs friends and last thing PRs are not power abuser but if you see one why don't you report it. I know some PRs don't answer questions due to busy in working or don't know what they will answer but they do their job as well.
    Need Help? or Questions?
    Just Ask me and I will give the answer right away
    Want to skype with me? wolverine_graal
    ~Gani Artist

Banned
    Usually as a PR, I'm reading and handling reports and answering the occasional questions, along with accepting or denying uploads. If there are no reports coming in for awhile, I'll roam around and just look for people doing things against the rules.
    Also, you have to keep in mind that sometimes a PR can't access their computer, so they get on their iOS.
    Edit: And, PRs are also normal players, they just contribute time to help the server out when they can.

Banned
    The whole role of PR is simple- read PMs, do reports, etc.
    It doesn't involve having your friend to make you the slave just cause you're an admin- which is abusive.
    Alli know is you can't lend your close friend your computer with admin acc for him/her to use. It's also illegal.

Late 2012 and Start to end from 2013 was unpleasant years due to PR's,
    we all know they will host events to help their friends,
    all PR's do now is showoff,
    im getting really annoyed and there actually should be no such thing as PR's...
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine8888 View Post
    One of the PRs job is hosting events so people would be enjoy in playing it and I was wondering why do you know all PRs friends and last thing PRs are not power abuser but if you see one why don't you report it. I know some PRs don't answer questions due to busy in working or don't know what they will answer but they do their job as well.
    Events are not PR's job. They are a choice, as in they don't have to do it.

And basically what failure said
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Banned
    Era has many people.
    Zone has little.
    Classic has many people.
    What do you want admins to do with 2k+ players online?

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    I know u might feel that a few prs are being very biased and just abusing their powers instead of doing there job as a PR which is to help players.(not pointing fingers)yes it might be true but there's nothing we can do about it./CLEARPMS FTW

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

OreOs
    Hosting events is a choice so that's not all they do. Their is many things to do like reports/reviewing custom uploads, etc. Pr's are like the police in era they just make sure everything should be safe and organized.

meister PRS when u get to know then they are cool people PRS they help era they use there powers for resons and help era PRS do pretty much everything they can do all what staff can do in 1 like events admins z room gang spar everything i hope u found this helpful