Thread: Traps

Traps

Limit the ammount of traps a person can lay in a base to 2. Because I have noticed so many gangs just spam traps every where to hold a bade. You also shouldn't be able to lay down traps really close to areas where you enter a new level.

I'm alright with the bases using traps, just be patient and instead of attacking the base.. eat all their traps as much as you can so they waste more. NOT at underground spar, you can have 1000+ traps and it's just an easy win, unfair for the people who just wanted a gun vs gun spar, I know you can dodge the traps etc but sometimes you get limited spots to work around the spar arena because of traps. It's not spar anymore like it used to be. I don't know why they have allowed traps to be used in spar arenas.
    MOO

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    I'm alright with the bases using traps, just be patient and instead of attacking the base.. eat all their traps as much as you can so they waste more. NOT at underground spar, you can have 1000+ traps and it's just an easy win, unfair for the people who just wanted a gun vs gun spar, I know you can dodge the traps etc but sometimes you get limited spots to work around the spar arena because of traps. It's not spar anymore like it used to be. I don't know why they have allowed traps to be used in spar arenas.
    Patience wont work because ppl will just buy more

The traps are the worst in gz, if i buy 1k traps and set them at the narrow entrance in gz where there is the huge hall before the flagroom. Even if 25 ppl come through tht one entrance they wont get through.
    All you have to do is set a few traps and circle around them meleeing.

The traps should dissapear Much quicker and should not be able to put traps close to each other

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    Patience wont work because ppl will just buy more

The traps are the worst in gz, if i buy 1k traps and set them at the narrow entrance in gz where there is the huge hall before the flagroom. Even if 25 ppl come through tht one entrance they wont get through.
    All you have to do is set a few traps and circle around them meleeing.

The traps should dissapear Much quicker and should not be able to put traps close to each other
    Oh, good idea! Just like barrels, you can't put barrels closer so why not traps? and it should disappear every 30 seconds if you think its unfair.
    MOO

If they removed traps gangs like Maelstrom, Dark Killers, and COG Soldiers wouldn't even excist
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    If they removed traps gangs like Maelstrom, Dark Killers, and COG Soldiers wouldn't even excist
    They rely on it too much, basing is not skilled anymore
    MOO

Street Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    ikr!
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!