13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nerf Them

2 15.38%
  • Keep Them Ruining Pking

11 84.62%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nerfing The PBP and the Bar

Angry Nerfing The PBP and the Bar

If the AC is to be nerfed by popular demand then the Bar and the PBP shall well, you may argue you payed hard earned Christmas money, Moms Credit Card, etc. for these items but it ruins the Player vs. Player complexity. There is a vast amount of weapons in this wonderful game but nope you have 2 overpowered items that everyone wants and those 2 guns are the only guns you see if you ever try streaking.

I can already see if anyone argues to this thread it's most likely they own the Bar or PBP which they spam reguraly.
    -Sincerly A Fellow Graalian

OreOs
    First of all ac is a event item (launcher) cant compare it to a gun.

How so it shoots bullets just like one and it also had popular demand to be nerfed because the iTunes Spammers couldn't get one sense they can't buy one.

I would also like to note you voted no on nerfing them but don't you own BOTH the Bar and the PBP?

Banned
    PBP definitely needs a nerf, and Sam was considering a few options on his thread on the PBP.
    The BAR might need a slight nerf, but if it's too much then that just ruins the balancing of the whole upper price range guns. If the BAR is hit too hard, then all the other high priced guns will want to be nerfed to keep the BAR worth the price.
    And yes, I have a BAR and I do not have a PBP. Yet I hardly use the BAR, so that isn't my motive for only wanting a slight nerf.
    The AC definately needed what it got. 50% knock back is outrageous, in my opinion it ruined things worse than the pbp. The knock back had enough stun so that if someone kept shooting the AC, the person wouldn't even be able to shoot back or move. I have one, and I agree with the nerf on the AC.

I have an ac and I agree with the nerf and wish the knockback was 100% removed.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

NOOOO! SHUTUP ABOUT NERFING THE BAR ALREADY!!! This is why its worth 200k!!!!BAR DOES NOT NEED A NERF AND NEVER WILL NEED ONE. As you know it is a pay to win game. Bar gets nerfed. People wont buy the bar anymore and snk will lose money. Please stop making threads on the bar im tired of it!

You can defeat the pbp easily if you have just a bit of skill with the m4 or sten (Cheaper guns). Bar on the other hand takes a little more skill to take out with the m4/sten, but it should be this way due to the fact that it costs almost 150k more than both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooface View Post
    You can defeat the pbp easily if you have just a bit of skill with the m4 or sten (Cheaper guns). Bar on the other hand takes a little more skill to take out with the m4/sten, but it should be this way due to the fact that it costs almost 150k more than both of them.
    In my opinion, BAR has an advantage on tight areas because of spam, which you would need to grenade the player out or simply rushing it with alot of people.
    MOO

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    In my opinion, BAR has an advantage on tight areas because of spam, which you would need to grenade the player out or simply rushing it with alot of people.
    It has a 150k difference in price. The bar should be able to defeat almost any gun. People shouldnt complain about it, because it is a high price for a reason. 200k!! Thats a lot. This game is pay 2 win and people have to accept that.

idk what this is
    NOOOOOOO! STOP HATIN! WHENEVER I HEAR ABOUT THIS IT MAKES ME SICK!