Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nerf Them

2 15.38%
  • Keep Them Ruining Pking

11 84.62%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nerfing The PBP and the Bar

Your biased poll options have backfired on you in a humorous way. 75% of the server, including myself, are apparently in favor of "ruining PKing".

BAR and PBP aren't that hard, stop these threads!
    The sooner you stop blaming things you can't change, the sooner you can start focusing on things you can change.
    It's simple, PK better!

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by TiFFy View Post
    Your biased poll options have backfired on you in a humorous way. 75% of the server, including myself, are apparently in favor of "ruining PKing".

BAR and PBP aren't that hard, stop these threads!
    The sooner you stop blaming things you can't change, the sooner you can start focusing on things you can change.
    It's simple, PK better!
    LOL! Someone understands that they are a high price for a reason! Wait...You nobe! You don't even know what a BAR is!! xD

I'm going to make a point here.
    You have the highest range gun, because you got it with someone's credit card (Don't say it's your own.) which is most likely your mothers, now you're defending that because you want to keep a "positive reputation" amongst other BAR users and gang recruiters.
    Please reconsider defending the BAR when you have worked to pay for it, either in-game or working in real life.
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by eden View Post
    I'm going to make a point here.
    You have the highest range gun, because you got it with someone's credit card (Don't say it's your own.) which is most likely your mothers, now you're defending that because you want to keep a "positive reputation" amongst other BAR users and gang recruiters.
    Please reconsider defending the BAR when you have worked to pay for it, either in-game or working in real life.
    I dont own a bar...... But i do own a m107 and shipka and thats all i need to destroy most BAR users.

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

idk what this is
    Don't be a fool! Dig 200k or whatever. If I spent 70 dollars on a game (who does that anyway?) I would quit later and yeah would want refund. xD I personally love BAR, but just make the reload longer