Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: EC too rare?

It's really not that rare anymore. There are EC uploads, but if you don't have a Facebook, then bummer. One time two days before Thankgiving, (it was a Tuesday), snk gave out an EC if we could get 1,700 players online. Also, most of the time, EC is given out for VIP item of the month. I disagree with the EC being too rare.
    Boss David (PartyTeam)

Click below if you are in a caring mood!

I dont think EC is rare its just a bit difficult to get at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Graal Red View Post
    Well, I didn't mean to start an argument...
    Hi OreOs!
    Not really starting an argument, more like a debate. I mean it's a pretty good topic to discuss on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    If your saying have a refund system for ec, no. For one, many players like myself have won an event item in auctions when it was allowed. That's giving those people who didn't earn it through events free ec. This isn't a rental system, you buy with no refunds. Those who have bought lots of ec items could just refund all of them and get a saber easily (you either have patience and hold on ec, or you don't and spend what you have). Refunds will not happen. The whole point is to earn it, practice events and you will get better. If they want to quit just because they can't win events, then they aren't going to get anywhere, practice makes perfect. You can't become a pro at events just in one try. I suggested a task that you will have to do work, not sit on your butt, for ec.
    It's a refund system not an exchange. You would get back what you earned, half, quarter and etc. and that would be it. And since there would be a price (Not specifically the 10000 I originally proposed but possibly higher) it wouldn't give the air of an easy loaning system, especially if you only get part of the ec you used back.
    retired

Banned
    If you want to complaint about ec refunds- go here if you support the idea.
    http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...m-for-ec-items
    Snk already mentioned in the second post that EC refund system will never happen.
    We don't care what you bought, it's your choice and if you hate it, don't rant here about a refund that you already knew will not happen so easily.
    Mystic said, EC's are to be earned. While gralats are both earn and pack- it's your choice.
    You can train in events, there isn't a rule to not have you do so. There are many ways to train in something.