Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: EC too rare?

EC too rare?

It's taken me my whole 267 hours of gaming experience to get 11 event coins. I only recently discovered the EC uploads and have received a few more in the past week. I still think that ECs aren't up for grabs as often as they should be and the whole "EC pieces" idea is weak. I understand that you shouldn't be able to walk up and get free EC every 3 seconds, but I still think it's a bit harsh. Tell me what you think.
    {Swag*} Red (sK)

Banned
    Today, getting Ec is soooo much easier than it used to be. When they were first released, you had to win events. Now, you get the occasional upload, ecs as prizes for special stuff, and the flat out free ones. I say be happy that you get so many without events, because as an older player, it ruins ecs and events for me. It just isn't as special.

Edit: Moved to correct location.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Today, getting Ec is soooo much easier than it used to be. When they were first released, you had to win events. Now, you get the occasional upload, ecs as prizes for special stuff, and the flat out free ones. I say be happy that you get so many without events, because as an older player, it ruins ecs and events for me. It just isn't as special.

Edit: Moved to correct location.
    That's true! It takes skill when it was released back then, now mostly everyone have an ec item. I wish there's another event coin like a diamond coin or something , that are only special events. Having new events that nobody has mastered and getting those rare coins that you can spend on buying limited and rare events items for a period of time.
    MOO

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    That's true! It takes skill when it was released back then, now mostly everyone have an ec item. I wish there's another event coin like a diamond coin or something , that are only special events. Having new events that nobody has mastered and getting those rare coins that you can spend on buying limited and rare events items for a period of time.
    Good idea. Maybe even different even coins for different events and different categories of prizes to be won. Eg. If you get enough skill event coins, you can buy weapons. If you win chance, you may be able to buy rares.
    {Swag*} Red (sK)

Banned
    The whole point of EC's is Earning through events- not a free giving thing like last time Ec raffle which completely destroyed era.
    I just saw someone with 80/125ec and she doesn't play a single event at all+only 1k+ hours.
    Pathetic isn't it.
    There is no need for a change in Event coins now since many have bought tons of items from EC shop.

Too rare? Lol more like not rare enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Stop giving them a full ec for joining this site I say :/
    Just a peice
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Zephlyn
    Your Lucky to have ecs without winning any events,

EC - EVENT coin

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel 123 View Post
    Your Lucky to have ecs without winning any events,

EC - EVENT coin
    Economic Coin
    -Johnaudi

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Economic Coin
    lol