Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: EC too rare?

OreOs
    As a player who earned my ec I find it unfair. why? because people just sit around for ec uploads/ free ec and then receiving something without earning it.. Like mystic said changing it to ec pieces would be a better solution

No it's not
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Most of Era would be really angry if we changed coins to pieces.
    That's Unfortunate

Quote Originally Posted by Rozen S View Post
    Most of Era would be really angry if we changed coins to pieces.
    Exactly why it needs to be changed. Players are relying on it to much to get event items.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

What happened to the event coin actually made me dislike events. For past month I didn't even go to the event house and was basing most of the time. By ec upload and sometimes event bots I got 84 ec. I have all ec items and I just lost my interest.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Make the free ec and ec uploads change to ec pieces. EC should be earned ONLY in events.

No ec should be easy to obtain. The whole reason for it being called event coin is to win in events period. This is why you have riots in start for ec, they expect staff to give them anything they want with no hardship whatsoever. Those free ec's players get are privileges, not a right. If you want an easier way to earn ec, then they should make a long task that you have to do every week/month to get one or more ec, that way you aren't getting it handed out to you.
    Well if something doesn't change then the players will start to feel like they can't reach these goals and may possibly quit. What if, to make everyone happy, there was a refund system so that players wouldnt need to go all the way to a saber, but make their way up. And this wouldn't change the rarity of ec since it you would gt back what you earned period. To make it better and more profitable for the server, there could be a 10000 gralat fee so that players would need to buy money packs. The event winners, the basers who use ec uploads, the players who use a mix, and the staff would be happy. That is my proposal
    retired

Banned
    Sure, having others sit there and wait to get items you got up and earned sucks, but what I hate the most about the Ec uploads is how people think that once staff do something nice, it becomes a mandatory thing. If Ec uploads never happened, or atleast were only a couple times a week, then we wouldn't get these riots we've been having. People don't appreciate the nice things, and instead try to abuse it by bugging staff members about it because they think staff have to give them what they want. Honestly, it sickens me.

And Yukimaru Hyoken, the rarity of ecs might not change, but the rarity of the items will. And refund systems have already been denied for multiple reasons on other threads.

The rarity of the items doesn't really matter if only the un-tradable items become refundable. And I'm suggesting this from the standing point of SNK. Business wise, this would boost the servers income and reduce the player loss from delteria and other various new games.
    retired

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimaru Hyoken View Post
    Well if something doesn't change then the players will start to feel like they can't reach these goals and may possibly quit. What if, to make everyone happy, there was a refund system so that players wouldnt need to go all the way to a saber, but make their way up. And this wouldn't change the rarity of ec since it you would gt back what you earned period. To make it better and more profitable for the server, there could be a 10000 gralat fee so that players would need to buy money packs. The event winners, the basers who use ec uploads, the players who use a mix, and the staff would be happy. That is my proposal
    If your saying have a refund system for ec, no. For one, many players like myself have won an event item in auctions when it was allowed. That's giving those people who didn't earn it through events free ec. This isn't a rental system, you buy with no refunds. Those who have bought lots of ec items could just refund all of them and get a saber easily (you either have patience and hold on ec, or you don't and spend what you have). Refunds will not happen. The whole point is to earn it, practice events and you will get better. If they want to quit just because they can't win events, then they aren't going to get anywhere, practice makes perfect. You can't become a pro at events just in one try. I suggested a task that you will have to do work, not sit on your butt, for ec.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Well, I didn't mean to start an argument...
    Hi OreOs!
    {Swag*} Red (sK)