Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Increase Mailing Job Reward.

Arrow Increase Mailing Job Reward.

Hey Guys!

Delivering mail in Graal Era is one of the many jobs you can do, as most of you know. You get about $18 Gralats per letter and sometimes $30. Now I think the 'pay' or 'reward' you get for delivering the mail should be increased.

I mean, you get something from a post office in North, it tells you to travel to Southridge, then you end up going back and fourth and it is a time consuming process with not much money in the end after spending a lot of time going from island to island.

Tell me your thoughts and what price you think it should be.

Thanks.

I don't really have any complaints about delivering letters. Yes the pay isn't that great when running all over, but the thing is you don't have to spend any money to do this job (unless you're using a car). I would up the price maybe 10-30 more gralats just for running around. You can't really expect them to raise the payment too high or the job would easily earn a lot of cash in a small amount of time. Also, sometimes the destination is close by, which means it wouldn't cost that much. Basically think of it as a taxi system, the closer your destination, the less it's going to cost (in the mailing job, the less it's going to pay).
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    I don't really have any complaints about delivering letters. Yes the pay isn't that great when running all over, but the thing is you don't have to spend any money to do this job (unless you're using a car). I would up the price maybe 10-30 more gralats just for running around. You can't really expect them to raise the payment too high or the job would easily earn a lot of cash in a small amount of time. Also, sometimes the destination is close by, which means it wouldn't cost that much. Basically think of it as a taxi system, the closer your destination, the less it's going to cost (in the mailing job, the less it's going to pay).
    I see, and I was only thinking about 30-ish gralats each mail delivered but consistently instead of randomly like always getting 30.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    That's the best mailing can give.But yeah maybe they can work on the rewards they give based on the distance you traveled from one point to another.Mystic's right.Unlike car missions/digging which requires shovels/fuel,You do not need to spend any money to mail.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Quote Originally Posted by xcloudx97 View Post
    That's the best mailing can give.But yeah maybe they can work on the rewards they give based on the distance you traveled from one point to another.Mystic's right.Unlike car missions/digging which requires shovels/fuel,You do not need to spend any money to mail.
    How about to deliver mail you need to get a mail bag to carry the letters in?

Yes guys. You dont need spend money on this work but when you need to run to another island and then you get 18$... I think it must be at least 25- 40$

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    Yes guys. You dont need spend money on this work but when you need to run to another island and then you get 18$... I think it must be at least 25- 40$
    I agree with your price ^^
    Live life like there's no tomorrow.....

Quote Originally Posted by Quizz View Post
    I agree with your price ^^
    If the price is increased to that maybe we should have to by a Mail Hat or Bag or something..

Quote Originally Posted by wzrd View Post
    If the price is increased to that maybe we should have to by a Mail Hat or Bag or something..
    What's the bag used for.....
    Live life like there's no tomorrow.....

/support
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]